Instrument Set for Minilaparoscopy
Minilaparoscopy has now become a popular surgical technique as this method – also in hybrid procedures with standard instruments (diameter 5 mm) – represents a flat learning curve for the user and enhanced cosmetic results for the patient.
- Complete instrument set for minilaparoscopy (diameter 3.5 mm) available (trocars, unipolar and bipolar instruments, suction-irrigation systems, suture and ligature instruments)
- Modular design: 3-part dismantling instruments for maximum hygiene and variability
- Diverse combination possibilities thanks to a wide range of jaws with various outer sheaths and CLICKLINE handles
- Additional stability due to combination with metal outer sheath
- Rotating bipolar instruments (diameter 3.5 mm)