Flexible Single-Use Video Endoscopes
Precise, safe, fast
Quality meets availability! Delivering performance and precision at all times is one of the main requirements of medical products. In conjunction with the E-Box and the C-MAC® monitor or C-HUB® II, the flexible single-use video endoscopes from KARL STORZ provide single-use solutions that impress in every respect.
- Excellent image quality – KARL STORZ also makes no compromises with respect to single-use products
- Ergonomic handle design allows fatigue-free work
- Integrated LED light source for optimal illumination
- Video and image capture as well as data storage via the C-MAC® monitor
* Please note: CE market approval not yet granted.
C-MAC® S – The Video Laryngoscope for Single-Use that Meets the Highest Hygiene Standards
The C-MAC® S video laryngoscope has the same outstanding features and all the familiar benefits of the reusable C-MAC® video laryngoscopes while meeting the highest hygiene standards. In contrast to other video laryngoscopes for single-use, the blade and handle form one continuous piece which significantly reduces the danger of cross-contamination, even in the case of high-risk patients. The ergonomically designed IMAGER can be reprocessed at temperatures up to 65 °C and thus completes the hygiene chain. In line with ISO 7376 standards, the C-MAC® S video laryngoscope features high tensile strength and is extremely robust.
- Blade and handle form one continuous piece: Optimum protection against cross-contamination
- IMAGER can be reprocessed with HLD and with mechanical cleaning up to 65 °C
- Three blade types: MACINTOSH #3, #4 and D-BLADE with short handle
- Extremely sturdy plastic material with high tensile strength
- Compatible with C-MAC® III Monitor, C-MAC® PM II and C-HUB® II
- Ergonomic handle and IMAGER