ENDOMAT® SELECT – The Choice is Yours
ENDOMAT® SELECT is an interdisciplinary roller pump for the irrigation or suction of fluids during surgical and diagnostic procedures.
Depending on customer preferences, the pump can be equipped with software packages so that it can be used for either individual or multiple disciplines.
Benefits at a glance:
- Cost-efficient pump as modular design supports basic functionality across various fields of application
- Extremely simple handling thanks to tubing set for single hand control
- Safe use thanks to tubing set recognition
- Seamless integration into existing systems
- Software allows fields of application to be expanded at any time
The end of the stone age
With the CALCULASE® III, KARL STORZ is launching a new generation of desktop lasers for lithotripsy with an excellent price-performance ratio. Its very compact design makes this desktop laser particularly suitable for use on mobile carts for endoscopy equipment. Featuring a power rating of 35W and optimized modes, such as the burst mode for reducing the repulsion of stone fragments, the laser offers everything required for successful lithotripsy. RFID recognition of the laser fibers and intuitive operation on a 9" color touchscreen make the CALCULASE® III particularly user friendly. The laser can be used across specialties for lithotripsy in the kidney, ureter, and urinary bladder as well as the salivary ducts.
AUTOCON® III 400 – Optimized Performance for Bipolar Instruments
The new high-end HF unit AUTOCON® III 400 is perfectly designed for use with bipolar instruments. Thanks to the special mode optimized for bipolar RoBi® instruments from KARL STORZ, the power output is perfectly harmonized with instrument properties and tissue applications for a top performance.
Special features at a glance:
- Maximum user comfort thanks to high-resolution touch display
- Interdisciplinary use thanks to preprogrammed procedures for all specialties
- Optimized mode for bipolar RoBi® instruments from KARL STORZ
- Can be combined with S-PILOT™ for automatic smoke evacuation
AUTOCON® III 300
Der Generator für jegliche Standardanwendung
Der AUTOCON® III 300 bietet mit einer maximalen Leistung von unipolar 400 Watt und bipolar 200 Watt alle elektrochirurgischen Grundfunktionen. Es steht jeweils eine unipolare und eine bipolare Buchse für das elektrochirurgische Schneiden und Koagulieren in verschiedenen Fachbereichen zur Verfügung.
Die Eigenschaften auf einen Blick:
- Beste Hygienebedingungen dank glatter Touchscreen-Oberfläch
- Höchster Anwenderkomfort dank hochauflösendem Touchdisplay und intuitiver Bedienung
- Interdisziplinärer Einsatz mit vorprogrammierten und individuell einstellbaren Prozeduren für nahezu alle Fachgebiete
- Besonders gut geeignet für die Anwendung in der Gastroenterologie und der Arthroskopie mit speziell für diese Fachgebiete entwickelten Modi
- Kombinierbar mit S-PILOT® für die automatische Rauchgasabsaugung
- Kombinierbar mit AUTOCON® III ARGON für die Argon-assistierte Chirurgie
AUTOCON® III ARGON
Module for argon-enhanced surgery
With the AUTOCON® III ARGON, a new member of the AUTOCON® III product family, KARL STORZ now also offers argon-enhanced surgery for non-contact coagulation and cutting. In combination with the high frequency generators AUTOCON® III 300 or AUTOCON® III 400, the AUTOCON® III ARGON produces an electrical plasma beam that is particularly well suited for the targeted coagulation of large-scale bleeding. Due to the limited penetration depth of the gas beam, the use of argon gas ensures the highest patient safety through maximum protection against perforation as well as homogeneous tissue coagulation.
ARTip™ base – Simply stable
The universal holding system
Ergonomics and efficiency are gaining increasing significance in the daily OR routine. As a result, assistance systems such as holding arms are becoming more and more important. With the new holding system ARTIP™ BASE, KARL STORZ addresses these very needs. The ARTIP™ BASE holding arm can be used with only one hand and thus facilitates the flexible positioning of KARL STORZ endoscopes, the VITOM® system and instruments for open, microsurgical and minimally invasive procedures. Thanks to its modular design, the ARTIP™ BASE can be modified to meet the specific needs of various procedures. The holding system is battery-operated and can be easily installed and used on every standard OR table thanks to its slender design. ARTIP™ BASE also offers the assistant physician ergonomic benefits as the holding arm provides maximum freedom of movement.
- Suitable for interdisciplinary use – thanks to the KSLOCK interface
- Easy setup on all standard OR tables
- Single-hand positioning possible
A ready-for-use ARTIP™ BASE holding system comprises a base unit, a holding arm and a rechargeable battery. The base unit along with the socket must be draped in a sterile cover. The holding arms are autoclaved.
The ARTIP™ BASE holding arm is equipped with a quick-release coupling mechanism that enables the convenient attachment of various KARL STORZ clamping jaws. KARL STORZ endoscopes, the VITOM® system or other instruments can thus be easily affixed to the ARTIP™ BASE holding arm.