Rapid Tissue Ablation with a Small Diameter! IBS® for Mechanical Resection in the Office Setting
Intrauterine BIGATTI Shaver (IBS®) with HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.®
With an optical system that features an outer diameter of only 6 mm, the Intrauterine BIGATTI Shaver (IBS®) is inserted into the minimally dilated cervix. Thanks to the 4 mm shaver blade, the immediate removal of intrauterine pathologies is now possible outside the OR, e.g., in office settings and clinical outpatient departments or IVF centers.
- Mechanical removal of intrauterine pathologies such as polyps, myomas or placental remnants
- Clear visualization at all times thanks to direct suction of the resected tissue via the HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.®
- Fully reusable system
- Fast learning curve – not using HF current lowers the risk of complications
- HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.® can be used for all hysteroscopic interventions
Creating Certainty: Diagnostics and Treatment Outside the OR
Solutions for office hysteroscopy
Office hysteroscopy allows the diagnosis of any abnormalities in the uterine cavity while 5 Fr. instruments make immediate treatment possible. Narrow-lumen hysteroscopes enable procedures to be performed outside the OR without anesthesia or dilation of the cervix. Furthermore, hysteroscopy can be used to rule out any possible obstacles to implantation prior to IVF treatment.
- Outsourcing diagnostic services and minor hysteroscopic procedures expands the capacity of the OR
- CAMPO TROPHYSCOPE® with a diameter of only 2.9 mm allows a primary approach to the uterine cavity under visualization
- HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.® automatically maintains a stable uterine cavity
- Compact and mobile TELE PACK X LED imaging unit for universal use with integrated documentation
Extracorporeal visualization, magnification, and documentation
The VITOM® telescope is an optical system which – unlike an endoscope – is not inserted into the body but placed at a working distance of 25-75 cm above the surgical field. The VITOM® system can be used for the visualization and documentation of colposcopic interventions. Furthermore, the VITOM® system magnifies the surgical site and provides an excellent view of the epithelial border, e.g., during loop excision.
- Magnified imaging in colposcopy and conization
- VITOM® system with integrated green filter
- Ideal for training purposes and the documentation or transmission of interventions
- When used with an endoscopic FULL HD video system (e.g., IMAGE1 S), the VITOM® system delivers images in high resolution
SupraLoop – Bipolar Loop Now Available
For laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy
In addition to the well-known SUPRALOOP unipolar loop, we now offer a bipolar SUPRALOOP for the removal of the uterus in supracervical hysterectomy.
- No neutral electrode necessary for the bipolar SUPRALOOP
- Loop available in two sizes
- Reduced operating time thanks to quick removal of the uterus
- Additional cost savings thanks to reusable handle and outer sheath
KARL STORZ Near Infrared (NIR/ICG) System in Gynecological Laparoscopy
The near-infrared (NIR/ICG) system from KARL STORZ provides visualization beyond the tissue surface. Near-infrared (NIR) technology makes it possible to visualize the distribution of the fluorescent contrast agent indocyanine green (ICG). In gynecological laparoscopy, this technique is used for the identification of sentinel lymph nodes and for lymph mapping in gynecological oncology interventions. The NIR/ICG system from KARL STORZ enables visualization of ICG through the lymph vessels and lymphatic system network. ICG-compatible telescopes are available to the operating surgeon for both laparoscopy and open surgery (VITOM®).
- Fluorescence mode with background illumination
- Quick switchover via footswitch between white light and ICG modes
- Enhanced fluorescence imaging with IMAGE1 S SPECTRA A for weak fluorescing areas
- Telescopes for endoscopic and open surgical interventions
- Modular expandability of the IMAGE1 S system to 3D, flexible and open
Cutting, coagulation, and vaporization in physiological saline solution
The use of saline solution significantly reduces the risk of TUR syndrome. KARL STORZ offers bipolar resectoscopes with diameters of 22 and 26 Fr. The 22 Fr. resectoscopes are particularly well suited for infertility patients as the cervical canal can be dilated up to Hegar 7.5. Together with the AUTOCON® III 400 HF generator, effective resection, coagulation or vaporization is achieved.
- Real bipolar system with current not returned via the sheath
- Minimal tissue penetration
- Precise cutting and initial cutting without delay
- Self-cleaning loops due to plasma formation
- Available in 22 and 26 Fr.