EndoCAMeleon® Telescope with Variable Direction of View
The EndoCAMeleon® HOPKINS® telescope with rod lens system and a rigid 10 mm sheath offers a variable direction of view. This allows optimal adjustment of the viewing direction to any OR situation.
- Variable direction of view 0° – 90°
- Enhanced illumination
- Easy-to-use adjustment knob for selecting the direction of view, now with fin
- Combines the convenient handling of the proven HOPKINS® telescope with the advantages and potential of a telescope offering various directions of view
- Particularly suitable for use in anatomically narrow working spaces
IMAGE1 S™ 3D – A Dimension Ahead
The IMAGE1 S™ 3D camera platform provides surgeons with excellent depth perception. Furthermore, the 3D stereoscopic imaging system is particularly valuable for activities that demand a high degree of spatial perception. Thanks to the modular system design, existing 2D systems can be upgraded to 3D.
- 3D system featuring video endoscopes with a diameter of 10 mm and VITOM® 3D
- Easy toggle between 3D and 2D
- Compatible with the IMAGE1 S™ platform
- Three innovative visualization technologies for easy tissue differentiation
- in 2D and 3D:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and switch
- Provides type CF defibrillation protection when used with TIPCAM®1 S 3D LAP in conjunction with the IMAGE1 S™ camera control unit with CF-defib symbol on the connection port
* not for sale in the U.S.
Instruments for Video-assisted Thoracic Surgery
KARL STORZ offers instruments for Video-assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS) that meet the requirements of both hygiene and economic efficiency. All VATS instruments can be disassembled into two or three parts and can therefore be individually combined with various handles. The instruments and jaws have been specifically adapted to the anatomy of the thorax, offering the operating surgeons the best prerequisites for VATS procedures.
The portfolio is expanded to include reusable trocars with flexible cannulas as well as the proven KARL STORZ HOPKINS® telescopes.
- HOPKINS® telescopes with various lengths and diameters
- Flexible and rigid trocars in 6 and 11 mm
- CLICKLINE instruments with or without connector pins for unipolar coagulation
- ROBI® forceps and scissors for bipolar coagulation