The range of products available for gastroenterology combines groundbreaking and innovative technologies on the basis of experience from numerous specialties to ensure precise, safe, and easy clinical application.
From mobile compact solutions to high-end video endoscopic systems in HD quality through to individual documentation solutions for the clinic and practice, the portfolio offers a product range that meets all market demands.
The SILVER SCOPE® Series in particular combines advanced technology, ergonomics, and durability to create a video endoscope that sets new standards. The control unit’s elegant design supports the instrument’s high tech character.
In addition to pure white light endoscopy, the IMAGE1 S-Technologies provide display options in other defined spectral ranges and hence offer innovative new visualization options for diagnostics.
Our unlimited service for flexible endoscopes ensures smooth and safe work.
Flexible SILVER SCOPE® Gastroscopes
- The KARL STORZ S-Technologies (CLARA, CHROMA, SPECTRA) make it easier for examiners to assess the mucosal structure
- Ergonomically shaped control unit for fatigue-free working
- Large deflection area for a complete view
- Homogeneous image brightness, even under difficult lighting conditions
- Programmable remote control buttons, single and double assignment
The Interventional Gastroscope
For interventional and emergency gastroscopy
- For interventional and emergency gastroscopy
- Two working channels, 2.8 mm and 3.8 mm in diameter, with slender insertion sheath
- Additional water jet channel with LUER Lock connector
- Simultaneous working and suction
- Complex procedures can be performed with two instruments simultaneously
- New suction valve with the choice of three suction options
- Suction through the 3.8 mm channel
- Suction through the 2.8 mm channel
- Simultaneous suction through both channels for maximum suction performance