A Revolution in Transurethral Treatment Concepts Complete System and Diverse Electrodes
The new bipolar concept from KARL STORZ sets new standards in terms of effectiveness, economic efficiency, patient safety and reliability and therefore revolutionizes the treatment of BPS and/or bladder tumors.
The wide range of electrodes from KARL STORZ for bipolar resectoscopes allows individual instrument configurations tailored to the OR situation as well as to the surgeon’s personal preferences for best surgical results. The KARL STORZ product portfolio includes loops for resection, incision, en-bloc resection as well as vaporization and enucleation electrodes for the prostate, bladder and urethra.
- Real bipolar system: No current backflow via the sheath
- Maximum efficiency with minimal, controlled current flow: Minimal tissue penetration, significantly reduced Obturator nerve stimulation
- Precise cutting: Thanks to precise centralization of the necessary current and free choice of loop diameter
- Initial incision without delay: Due to automatic HF current regulation
- Use of saline solution: Reduced risk of TUR syndrome, no time limitations during treatment, enhanced Training possibilities without compromising patient safety
- Techniques in addition to conventional resection: Bipolar enucleation and vaporization
AUTOCON® III 400
New Generation in Bipolar Resection
The new HF generator from KARL STORZ has been further enhanced and optimized, particularly with regard to the performance of bipolar applications. It therefore ideally complements the KARL STORZ systems for bipolar resection. Precise initial cutting and exactly coordinated power regulation enables the unit to deliver optimal energy for bipolar resection and thus leads to perfect results. Consequently, the new bipolar concept from KARL STORZ sets new standards in terms of effectiveness, economic efficiency, patient safety, and system reliability and revolutionizes the treatment of BPS and/or bladder tumors.
- Controlled cutting function and application of energy to the tissue with pinpoint precision
- Real bipolar system as current is returned via the electrode
- The high-performance generator offers the option of additional bipolar techniques such as vaporization and enucleation
- Maximum user comfort thanks to high-resolution touch display
Operating Cystoscope-Urethroscope for Children
For straightforward and gentle treatment
The operating cysto-urethroscopes with atraumatic tip and excellent gliding properties provide the operating surgeon with enhanced possibilities for diagnosis as well as straightforward and gentle treatment of the patient. The straight working channel and the excellent telescope significantly enhance the efficient performance of various procedures.
- Atraumatically shaped distal end of sheath with rounded tip
- Minimal sheath diameter
- Maximum irrigation due to the large, straight working channel