A Revolution in Transurethral Treatment Concepts
Complete system and diverse electrodes
The new bipolar concept from KARL STORZ sets new standards in terms of effectiveness, economic efficiency, patient safety and reliability and therefore revolutionizes the treatment of BPS and/or bladder tumors.
The system is supported by the new KARL STORZ HF Generator AUTOCON® III 400. The performance of bipolar applications has thus been further enhanced and optimized.
The KARL STORZ product portfolio includes loops for resection, incision, en-bloc resection as well as vaporization and enucleation electrodes for the prostate, bladder and urethra.
KARL STORZ provides a modern, adaptive morcellator system for enucleation that enables fast and efficient morcellation or the removal of prostate tissue from the bladder.
Special features of the transurethral treatment concept
- Perfect symbiosis with HF surgery: Treatment, technology and economic efficiency
- All techniques can be performed with a bipolar working element by selecting the appropriate electrode
- Real bipolar system: No current backflow via the sheath
- Precise cutting and initial incision without delay: Automatic and optimized HF current regulation with the new AUTOCON® III 400 HF generator
- Maximum efficiency with minimal, controlled current flow
- Minimal tissue penetration; reduced obturator nerve stimulation
- A generator for all techniques: Bipolar vaporization, enucleation and standard TUR
Stop Guessing. Start Knowing. PDD – Flexibility in Visualization with IMAGE1 S™
From diagnosis through to the treatment and aftercare of urinary bladder carcinoma, KARL STORZ offers a complete solution that is perfectly tailored to your needs. The new generation of HX-FI camera heads now allows you to perform Photodynamic Diagnosis (PDD) in FULL HD. This technology provides brilliant and high-resolution images in both white light and PDD modes.
In contrast to competitors, KARL STORZ offers OPAL1® technology for PDD as well as the functions of the S-Technologies CHROMA (contrast enhancement) and SPECTRA* (spectral color shift) in a single system.
- Brilliant, razor-sharp FULL HD imaging
- Flexibility in visualization with PDD fluorescence imaging and S-Technologies
- Straightforward use of the PDD functionality via the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform
Digital Video Cysto-Urethroscopes from KARL STORZ – Precision in Diagnostics and Follow-up Care
- Economical & mobile:
The C-VIEW® video cystoscope with CMOS chip technology offers a particularly economical entry into digital imaging technology. Together with the portable C-MAC® monitor, the space-saving all-in-one system with integrated LED illumination and documentation function is excellent for cross-specialty, mobile patient treatment.
- Premium & universal:
The KARL STORZ video cysto-urethroscope with high-resolution CCD chip technology, in conjunction with the IMAGE1 S camera platform, delivers excellent image quality and sets new standards in the fields of diagnostics and follow-up care. For fluorescence diagnostics, the PDD system opens new dimensions for the early detection of bladder carcinomas.