EndoCAMeleon® Telescope with Variable Direction of View
The EndoCAMeleon® HOPKINS® telescope with rod lens system and a rigid 10 mm sheath offers a variable direction of view. This allows optimal adjustment of the viewing direction to any OR situation.
- Variable direction of view 0° – 90°
- Enhanced illumination
- Easy-to-use adjustment knob for selecting the direction of view, now with fin
- Combines the convenient handling of the proven HOPKINS® telescope with the advantages and potential of a telescope offering various directions of view
- Particularly suitable for use in anatomically narrow working spaces
IMAGE1 S™ 3D – A Dimension Ahead
The IMAGE1 S™ 3D camera platform provides surgeons with excellent depth perception. Furthermore, the 3D stereoscopic imaging system is particularly valuable for activities that demand a high degree of spatial perception. Thanks to the modular system design, existing 2D systems can be upgraded to 3D.
- 3D system featuring video endoscopes with a diameter of 10 mm and VITOM® 3D
- Easy toggle between 3D and 2D
- Compatible with the IMAGE1 S™ platform
- Three innovative visualization technologies for easy tissue differentiation
- in 2D and 3D:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and switch
- Provides type CF defibrillation protection when used with TIPCAM®1 S 3D LAP in conjunction with the IMAGE1 S™ camera control unit with CF-defib symbol on the connection port
* not for sale in the U.S.
Fluorescence Imaging in Thoracic Surgery
OPAL1® technology for NIR/ICG with the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform
For imaging with the fluorescent dye indocyanine green (ICG)*, KARL STORZ offers brilliant FULL HD imaging of the vascular and lymphatic systems for thoracic surgery. The NIR/ICG system offers additional visualization options, especially for anatomical segment resection.
- 5 and 10 mm telescopes with 0° and 30° directions of view available
- Xenon-based technology (no laser safety measures necessary)
- Switching between the white light and ICG modes possible at any time
- Optimal illumination and contrast enhancement
- Multidisciplinary applications, e.g., thoracic surgery, general and visceral surgery, gynecology, urology as well as reconstructive surgery
*Please verify that the fluorescent dye indocyanine green is approved for the respective indication in your country.