A Revolution in Transurethral Treatment Concepts
Complete system and diverse electrodes
The new bipolar concept from KARL STORZ sets new standards in terms of effectiveness, economic efficiency, patient safety and reliability and therefore revolutionizes the treatment of BPS and/or bladder tumors.
The system is supported by the new KARL STORZ HF Generator AUTOCON® III 400. The performance of bipolar applications has thus been further enhanced and optimized.
The KARL STORZ product portfolio includes loops for resection, incision, en-bloc resection as well as vaporization and enucleation electrodes for the prostate, bladder and urethra.
KARL STORZ provides a modern, adaptive morcellator system for enucleation that enables fast and efficient morcellation or the removal of prostate tissue from the bladder.
Special features of the transurethral treatment concept
- Perfect symbiosis with HF surgery: Treatment, technology and economic efficiency
- All techniques can be performed with a bipolar working element by selecting the appropriate electrode
- Real bipolar system: No current backflow via the sheath
- Precise cutting and initial incision without delay: Automatic and optimized HF current regulation with the new AUTOCON® III 400 HF generator
- Maximum efficiency with minimal, controlled current flow
- Minimal tissue penetration; reduced obturator nerve stimulation
- A generator for all techniques: Bipolar vaporization, enucleation and standard TUR
A New Generation of Pressure-Controlled PCNL Systems
The revolutionary MIP system ensures atraumatic and effective stone treatment with fewer complications for all stone sizes.
- Innovative pressure management: All systems from the MIP series are designed as open systems
- Efficient stone retrieval: The "vacuum cleaner" hydrodynamic effect makes it possible to retrieve stones without forceps, graspers or stone baskets
- One-step dilation: Following a skin incision, the access tract is dilated in a single step
- Versatility: The right instrument is available for any kidney stone location and size
- Innovative applicator for direct closure and contrast agent injection: Access tracts to the kidney can be directly closed after stone retrieval using a gelatin-thrombin matrix applied with the aid of an applicator. In addition, the applicator can be used to inject contrast agent
- Application-oriented sheaths: For standard and supine techniques as well as pediatric interventions
We Realize Innovations – The Thin Uretero-Renoscope from KARL STORZ
The uretero-renoscopes from KARL STORZ – the right solution for any anatomy and indication
With a new generation of uretero-renoscopes, KARL STORZ presents a future-oriented advancement in a new design. The even more slender sheath shape provides the instruments with excellent balance and ensures comfort and ergonomics. A much smoother tapered step ensures excellent gliding properties and allows the surgeon to treat patients easily and gently.
- Minimal sheath circumference
- Sheath with very smooth, long tapered step
- Excellent gliding properties for the highest patient comfort
- Large working channel for maximum irrigation performance
- Excellent view
- Atraumatic sheath end for easy insertion into the ureter