Rapid Tissue Ablation with a Small Diameter! IBS® for Mechanical Resection in the Office Setting
Intrauterine BIGATTI Shaver (IBS®) 19 Fr. with HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.®
An outstanding feature of the Intrauterine BIGATTI Shaver (IBS®) with an outer diameter of only 6 mm is that it permits reduced dilation of the cervix. Thanks to the 4 mm shaver blade, the immediate removal of intrauterine pathologies is now possible outside the OR, e.g., in office settings and clinical outpatient departments as well as IVF centers.
- Mechanical removal of intrauterine pathologies such as polyps, myomas or placental remnants
- Clear visualization at all times thanks to direct suction of the resected tissue
- Fully reusable system
- Fast learning curve – not using HF current lowers the risk of complications
- HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.® can be used for all hysteroscopic and laparoscopic interventions
Creating Certainty: Diagnostics and Treatment Outside the OR
Solutions for office hysteroscopy
Office hysteroscopy allows the diagnosis of any abnormalities in the uterine cavity while 5 Fr. instruments make immediate treatment possible. Narrow-lumen hysteroscopes enable procedures to be performed outside the OR without anesthesia or dilation of the cervix. Furthermore, hysteroscopy can be used to rule out any possible obstacles to implantation prior to IVF treatment.
- Outsourcing diagnostic services and minor hysteroscopic procedures expands the capacity of the OR
- CAMPO TROPHYSCOPE® with a diameter of only 2.9 mm allows a primary approach to the uterine cavity under visualization
- HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.® automatically maintains a stable uterine cavity
- Compact and mobile TELE PACK X LED imaging unit for universal use with integrated documentation
SupraLoop – Bipolar Loop
For laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy
In addition to the well-known SUPRALOOP unipolar loop, we now offer a bipolar SUPRALOOP for the removal of the uterus in supracervical hysterectomy.
- Bipolar loop available in two sizes
- No neutral electrode necessary
- Reduced operating time thanks to quick removal of the uterus
- Additional cost savings thanks to reusable handle and outer sheath