Imaging in the Gynecological Outpatient Clinic or Practice
A basic concept with many expansion options
The broad product portfolio from KARL STORZ offers the possibility to develop a customized concept for hysteroscopy in the outpatient clinic or office setting. Depending on the type of procedure planned, i.e. pure diagnostic or surgical interventions, more equipment can be added to suit individual preferences.
The TELE PACK X LED from KARL STORZ provides a compact solution for imaging and documentation. It combines a monitor, light source, camera control unit and data management in one unit. Its easy portability makes the TELE PACK X LED ideal for use in private practices or clinical outpatient departments. Thanks to the new network function, it is now possible to feed patient images and videos into the hospital or practice network.
More recent options for an individual configuration of the hysteroscopy tower from KARL STORZ are presented below. This can be used in the case of infertility or for bleeding disorders during hysteroscopy, while it is also possible to add further components for the purposes of medical consultations, e.g., on dysplasia or urogynecology.
Rapid Tissue Ablation with a Small Diameter! IBS® for Mechanical Resection in the Office Setting
Intrauterine BIGATTI Shaver (IBS®) with HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.®
With an optical system that features an outer diameter of only 6 mm, the Intrauterine BIGATTI Shaver (IBS®) is inserted into the minimally dilated cervix. Thanks to the 4 mm shaver blade, the immediate removal of intrauterine pathologies is now possible outside the OR, e.g., in office settings and clinical outpatient departments or IVF centers.
- Mechanical removal of intrauterine pathologies such as polyps, myomas or placental remnants
- Clear visualization at all times thanks to direct suction of the resected tissue via the HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.®
- Fully reusable system
- Fast learning curve – not using HF current lowers the risk of complications
- HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.® can be used for all hysteroscopic interventions
Creating Certainty: Diagnostics and Treatment Outside the OR
Solutions for office hysteroscopy
Office hysteroscopy allows the diagnosis of any abnormalities in the uterine cavity while 5 Fr. instruments make immediate treatment possible. Narrow-lumen hysteroscopes enable procedures to be performed outside the OR without anesthesia or dilation of the cervix. Furthermore, hysteroscopy can be used to rule out any possible obstacles to implantation prior to IVF treatment.
- Outsourcing diagnostic services and minor hysteroscopic procedures expands the capacity of the OR
- CAMPO TROPHYSCOPE® with a diameter of only 2.9 mm allows a primary approach to the uterine cavity under visualization
- HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.® automatically maintains a stable uterine cavity
- Compact and mobile TELE PACK X LED imaging unit for universal use with integrated documentation