EndoCAMeleon® HOPKINS® Telescope
Adjustable in Every Aspect
The variable direction of view 0° – 120° allows adjustment of the viewing direction to any OR situation. This allows ideal display of the OR site during video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery.
- HOPKINS® telescope with rod lens system and a rigid 10 mm sheath
- The variable direction of view helps prevent “levering” in the intercostal space
- Optical control during trocar placement
- Visual inspection during placement of stapler jaws
IMAGE1 S 3D – A Dimension Ahead
The IMAGE1 S 3D camera platform provides surgeons with excellent depth perception. Furthermore, the 3D stereoscopic imaging system is particularly valuable for activities that demand a high degree of spatial perception. Thanks to the modular system design, existing 2D systems can be upgraded to 3D.
- 3D system featuring video endoscopes with a diameter of 10 mm
- Easy toggle between 3D and 2D
- Easy integration into the IMAGE1 S platform
- Three innovative visualization technologies for easy tissue differentiation in 2D and 3D:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and switch
* not for sale in the U.S.
RoBi® – Curved Bipolar Instruments for minimally invasive thoracic surgery
Thoracic surgery requires particularly gentle coagulation techniques, especially in patients with pacemakers. Particularly in video-assisted thoracic surgery, distally curved, rotating instruments (ROBI®) are needed in addition to straight models due to the local anatomy.
- Bipolar techniques allow atraumatic procedures
- A sheath specially curved for thoracoscopy
- Easy dismantling allows simple and reliable reprocessing
- Economical thanks to modular design