Video Mediastinoscopy – Plug & Play
The compact HD video mediastinoscope is based on the CMOS chip-on-the-tip sensor technology and is equipped with an LED light source integrated in the handle. It is lightweight, has a balanced weight distribution, and is fully autoclavable.
It can be used in combination with either the KARL STORZ IMAGE1 S™ camera platform and the CONNECT and X-LINK modules or with the KARL STORZ TELEPACK+, the compact and portable camera system with FULL-HD camera control unit and integrated network function. It can also be connected to the TELECAM C3 FULL HD control unit.
- Compact handle with integrated LED light source
- Keyboard with haptic feedback for camera menu control
- CMOS chip-on-the-tip sensor technology in the blade
- Blade with uninterrupted right lateral slit
- Plug & play – one cable outlet with plug connection to the X-LINK module
Silver Is the New Black
LIVE – Video Bronchoscopes with integrated LED
The new LIVE video bronchoscopes feature excellent image quality, natural color rendering, and homogeneous illumination. A special feature is the LED light source integrated in the handle. State-of-the-art technology is combined with the economy of LEDs. No separate light source is necessary.
- Treatment and diagnosis in HD
- Available in two sizes: LIVE 6.5 and LIVE 5.5
- Compatible with IMAGE1 S™ and TELE PACK +
- Enhanced visualization with S-Technologies
Bronchoscopy Instruments for Children
A practical set classification for the clinical routine
KARL STORZ offers instruments for pediatric bronchoscopy that are customized to the anatomy of children. This includes bronchoscopes in various sizes and lengths as well as optical forceps and accessories. To optimally structure our comprehensive product range for the benefit of our customers, we offer a total of three sets for foreign body removal in children. They are organized by age and corresponding tracheal diameter. Each set includes the appropriate bronchoscope sizes with a compatible telescope, optical forceps, and accessories. The instrument sets therefore offer everything needed for foreign body removal.
- Set 1: Age group 0-6 months
- Set 2: Age group 6 months – 6 years
- Set 3: Age group 6-14 years
Optical Forceps for Rigid Bronchoscopy
The KARL STORZ product range offers a large selection of rigid bronchoscopes with matching instruments. This includes optical forceps. Six model series in various lengths and sizes cover a wide variety of applications. With our new, patented sheath design and the modified handle with force limitation, KARL STORZ now offers an even more attractive product.
- Simplified cleaning due to new, patented design
- Improved tactile feedback when grasping soft foreign bodies
- Force limitation to protect from jaw fracture
IMAGE1 S™ Rubina® – NIR/ICG in Thoracic Surgery
The IMAGE1 S™ 4U Rubina® camera head combines 4K imaging technology with fluorescence imaging in the near-infrared range for displaying indocyanine green (ICG). The technology features excellent image quality as well as new NIR/ICG fluorescence modes thanks to the new, laser-free POWER LED Rubina®. The new modes, e.g. the overlay of the NIR/ICG signal onto the white light image, provide users with valuable information. In addition, IMAGE1 S™ Rubina® offers an intensity map of the NIR/ICG signal as well as a pure near-infrared mode in monochromatic display for clear delineation of structures.
- Native 4K image resolution with excellent image brightness as well as rich color and detail
- OPAL1® NIR/ICG technology with new functionalities
- S-Technologies in white light and the Overlay and Intensity Map overlay modes
- Enhanced* NIR/ICG telescopes and new variants
- Laser-free LED light source for white light and NIR/ICG excitation
* in comparison with previous models
Instruments for Video-assisted Thoracic Surgery
KARL STORZ offers instruments for Video-assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS) that meet the requirements of both hygiene and economic efficiency. All VATS instruments can be disassembled into two or three parts and can therefore be individually combined with various handles.
The portfolio is expanded to include reusable trocars with flexible cannulas as well as the proven KARL STORZ HOPKINS® telescopes.
- HOPKINS® telescopes with various lengths and diameters
- Flexible and rigid trocars in 6 and 11 mm
- CLICKLINE instruments with or without connector pins for unipolar coagulation
- ROBI® forceps and scissors for bipolar coagulation
IMAGE1 S™ 4U – mORe than a camera
The IMAGE1 S™ 4U camera system allows the operating surgeon to make optimal use of the benefits offered by 4K technology. A notable feature is the image quality: High image brightness, impressive colors, greater richness of detail and a significantly improved depth effect characterize this system. Thanks to the system’s modularity, 4U components can be easily integrated into the existing IMAGE1 S™ camera platform. Consequently, the system is still compatible with existing technologies (e.g., rigid, flexible, fluorescence and 3D endoscopy) and can be adapted to meet individual customer needs.
- IMAGE1 S™ 4U impresses with outstanding, razor-sharp images
- Excellent image brightness
- First-rate color rendition
- Greater richness of detail
- Three innovative visualization technologies for tissue differentiation:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and switch
- Easy integration into the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform
* not for sale in the U.S.