The new reusable D-PORT was designed and optimized for transanal surgery. It is also possible to perform transanal total mesorectal excision (taTME) with this platform.
- Simultaneous CO2 insufflation and smoke / gas evacuation possible
- Great freedom of movement due to flexible sealing cap
- Small outer diameter of 30 mm facilitates insertion in the anal canal
- Free choice of telescopes (5 mm or 10 mm)
- Reusable and thus cost-effective
TEO® Platform with Flexible Working Attachment and High-Flow Adaptor – B-PORT
TEO® (Transanal Endoscopic Operations) combines the minimal invasiveness of an intervention via a natural orifice (NOTES) with the precision of resection under visual control. A wide-lumen rectoscope enables precise guidance of operating instruments under endoscopic control. In cooperation with Prof. Luigi Boni, Varese, Italy, it was possible to optimize the TEO® platform for taTME (Transanal Total Mesorectal Excision).
- Great freedom of movement thanks to flexible working attachment
- Instruments up to size 15 mm can be used
- The high-flow adaptor enables a fast and stable pneumorectum as well as effective smoke evacuation
- Straight distal end simplifies the placement of an endoscopic purse-string suture
- Also suitable for taTME
Video-Assisted Anal Fistula Treatment
The VAAFT technique is suitable for the surgical treatment of complex anal fistulas and recurrences as well as the endoscopic treatment of pilonidal sinuses. Direct visual control is thereby the main characteristic of this new surgical method. The VAAFT technique allows a significant reduction in surgical trauma.
- Exact localization of the internal fistula opening under visual control
- Complete elimination of the fistula from the inside
- Minimal postoperative trauma
- Good time and cost-saving potential
- Fully autoclavable
- Also suited for the treatment of pilonidal sinuses