VITOM® 3D – 3D Visualization for Microsurgery and Open Surgery
The VITOM® 3D system provides many surgical disciplines with a revolutionary solution for the visualization of microsurgical and open surgical interventions. Application possibilities are similar to that of the operating microscope. The surgeon can work comfortably via a 3D monitor which allows more freedom of motion and countless positioning options. The most important functions are controlled via the IMAGE1 PILOT, which is mounted on the OR table in the direct vicinity of the surgeon.
- Ergonomic work – the user is not confined to the eyepiece
- Improved workflow – the entire OR team has the same view of the site as the surgeon
- Flexible, diverse application possibilities – from visualization and documentation to education and training
- Benefits for endoscopically assisted microsurgery as it is possible to use the VITOM® 3D system in combination with endoscopes
H3-M COVIEW® – FULL HD Imaging for Operating Microscopes
Operating microscopes from the manufacturers CARL ZEISS MEDITEC, LEICA MICROSYSTEMS and MÖLLER-WEDEL can be equipped with the FULL HD microscope camera H3-M COVIEW®. A suitable QUINTUS® TV adaptor is used to establish the connection.
With this high-quality imaging system, assistants and OR nurses are able to co-observe surgical procedures. Images and videos can be saved in a high resolution or transmitted directly from the operating room to a lecture hall.
The system also provides cost benefits as components from endoscopy (camera control unit, monitor, AIDA™ archiving system) can be used.
The microscope camera is part of the IMAGE1 S FULL HD camera platform and is equipped with the CLARA, CHROMA and SPECTRA technologies.
Fluorescence Imaging in Open Surgery
The VITOM® ICG system allows fluorescence imaging in open surgery. At the same time, the IMAGE1 camera platform provides brilliant and high-contrast FULL HD images. An easy transition between the white light mode and excitation light for ICG is possible via a footswitch.
Cost benefits may arise as components from the minimally invasive KARL STORZ ICG system can also be used. To enable fluorescence imaging in open surgery, only the telescope must be exchanged and a holding system added. High-quality visualization under white light is of course retained in the VITOM® ICG system.
Fields of application for VITOM® ICG:
- Perfusion assessment in the case of anastomoses or flap plasty*
- Lymph node detection*
- Bile duct visualization*
* The approval of the fluorescence markers and their application may vary due to national regulations.