ARTIP CRUISE® – The High-End Holding System for VITOM® 3D
Motorized high-end solution for the VITOM® 3D system for open and microsurgical interventions.
- Intuitive and precise positioning of the VITOM® 3D system
- Pivot function - convenient movement around the center point of the image
- Integrated position memory
- Ergonomic posture support
VITOM® 3D – 3D Visualization for Microsurgery and Open Surgery
The VITOM® 3D system represents a solution for visualizing microsurgical and open-surgical procedures in a variety of fields. Application options are similar to those of surgical microscopes. Key functions are controlled through the IMAGE1 PILOT, which is mounted to the surgical table in the surgeon's immediate workspace.
- Smaller, lighter and more compact than an operating microscope
- Lower acquisition costs and synergistic effects with endoscopy thanks to integration in the endoscopy tower – thus combining the advantages of endoscopy and microscopy
- Ergonomic work – the user is not confined to the eyepiece
- Improved workflow – the OR team can view the procedure in the same image quality as the surgeon
VERSACRANE™ LIGHT Holding System – for the Convenient Positioning of VITOM® Systems
- The VERSACRANE™ LIGHT is a versatile holding system that has been specially designed for use with VITOM® telescopes. The holding system allows easy, precise positioning of VITOM® telescopes for use in a variety of fields
- Ready for immediate use – the VERSACRANE™ LIGHT holding arm is mounted on a mobile stand so that it can be quickly transported to and positioned within the operating room
- Individual adjustment – the VERSACRANE™ LIGHT holding arm compensates for the weight of the various VITOM® systems with the help of its gas spring-supported crossbeam. The braking force of each joint can also be adjusted individually.
- One-handed operation – ease of handling is one area where the VERSACRANE™ LIGHT truly shines. The VITOM® systems can be positioned easily with one hand
- Can be used with VITOM® 2D and 3D