VERSACRANE™ Holding System – for the Convenient Positioning of VITOM® Systems
- VERSACRANE™ is a versatile holding system that was especially designed for use with the VITOM® system. It enables easy and precise positioning of the VITOM® system for many specialties.
- Ready for immediate use – the VERSACRANE™ holding arm is mounted on a mobile stand so that it can be quickly transported to the operating room and positioned before surgery.
- Individual adjustment – thanks to its gas-spring-supported arm, the VERSACRANE™ holding arm offers weight compensation for the VITOM® system. The braking force of each joint can also be adjusted individually.
- Single hand use – an outstanding feature of the VERSACRANE™ system is its straightforward use. The VITOM® system can easily be positioned with one hand.
- Can be used with VITOM® 2D and 3D.
VITOM® – Visualization System for Open Surgery
With its high depth of field, optimal magnification, good contrast, and excellent color reproduction, the VITOM® system is ideal for the optimal visualization of open surgeries.
The magnified image of the open procedure can be conveniently viewed by the surgeon, assistants, and the entire surgical team on a monitor. This provides everyone in the OR with the best possible view of the surgical site.
- Perfectly suited for documentation in open surgery
- Ergonomic work
- Ideal for teaching and training
- Enhanced light in the field of view due to the integrated illuminator
- Compact design requiring minimal space in the OR
- Compatible with IMAGE1 S camera platform
- Excellent alternative to in-light cameras, loupes and colposcopes
VITOM® ICG – Fluorescence Imaging in Open Surgery
VITOM® ICG from KARL STORZ offers a system for fluorescence imaging that can be used for both minimally invasive and open surgery. Only the telescope must be exchanged, depending on the application. This makes the system particularly flexible and economical. Of course, the high-quality visualization under white light is also preserved with VITOM® ICG telescopes.
- Perfusion assessment
- Visualization of sentinel lymph nodes
- Compatible with the IMAGE1 S camera platform