TEO® Platform with Flexible Working Attachment and High-Flow Adaptor – B-PORT
TEO® (Transanal Endoscopic Operations) combines the minimal invasiveness of an intervention via a natural orifice (NOTES) with the precision of resection under visual control. A wide-lumen rectoscope enables precise guidance of operating instruments under endoscopic control. In cooperation with Prof. Luigi Boni, Varese, Italy, it was possible to optimize the TEO® platform for taTME (Transanal Total Mesorectal Excision).
- Great freedom of movement thanks to flexible working attachment
- Instruments up to size 15 mm can be used
- The high-flow adaptor enables a fast and stable pneumorectum as well as effective smoke evacuation
- Straight distal end simplifies the placement of an endoscopic purse-string suture
- Also suitable for taTME
The new reusable D-PORT was designed and optimized for transanal surgery. It is also possible to perform transanal total mesorectal excision (taTME) with this platform.
- Simultaneous CO2 insufflation and smoke / gas evacuation possible
- Great freedom of movement due to flexible sealing cap
- Small outer diameter of 30 mm facilitates insertion in the anal canal
- Free choice of telescopes (5 mm or 10 mm)
- Reusable and thus cost-effective
Video-Assisted Anal Fistula Treatment
The VAAFT technique is suitable for the surgical treatment of complex anal fistulas and recurrences as well as the endoscopic treatment of pilonidal sinuses. Direct visual control is thereby the main characteristic of this new surgical method. The VAAFT technique allows a significant reduction in surgical trauma.
- Exact localization of the internal fistula opening under visual control
- Complete elimination of the fistula from the inside
- Minimal postoperative trauma
- Good time and cost-saving potential
- Fully autoclavable
- Also suited for the treatment of pilonidal sinuses
Documentation in Proctology
The mobile all-in-one solution TELE PACK X GI provides clear patient information for procto- and/or rectoscopic examinations. The flexible TROIDL resectoscope as well as the rigid systems PROCTOVISION® and RECTOVISION® allow the visualization and documentation of all examination and/or therapy steps.
- The portable all-in-one solution combines a monitor, video processor, LED light source, documentation unit and insufflation pump in one unit
- Universal use in doctors’ offices, emergency rooms and intensive care units
- Flexible and rigid endoscopes can be easily connected with suitable adaptors
- As well as presenting clear patient information, the documentation can be an effective aid for proctological training
- The integrated network function allows straightforward export of patient images and videos to the hospital or practice network
KARL STORZ SILVER SCOPE®
TROIDL SILVER SCOPE® Flexible Rectoscope
The flexible TROIDL SILVER SCOPE® rectoscope combines the fundamental advantages of flexible endoscopy with the application possibilities of rectoscopy.
- Working length of 40 cm ensures easy handling
- Up to 210° inversion improves visualization and, consequently, diagnostic and therapeutic options thanks to forward and retrograde viewing
- Field of application especially suited for surgical conditions and procedures in the rectal area
- Fatigue-free work thanks to ergonomically shaped control unit
- Possibility to combine rigid and flexible endoscopy thanks to modular IMAGE1 S camera platform
KARL STORZ offers a wide range of proctoscopes in various sizes for rigid proctoscopy.
- Plastic obturator prevents possible tilting in the proctoscope tube
- Completely reusable, durable
- With the proper working attachment can also be utilized for video-assisted proctoscopy and documentation
KARL STORZ offers a wide range of rectoscopes in various sizes for rigid rectoscopy.
- Completely reusable, durable
- Fiber optic light carrier with fiber optic light cable connector for optimal illumination
- With the proper working attachment can also be utilized for video-assisted rectoscopy and documentation