KARL STORZ OR1 FUSION® – 4K ready!
The ultimate operating room control environment
The KARL STORZ OR1 FUSION® integrated OR stands for efficiency and readiness for the future. Innovative image processing, flexible utilization of the OR and the latest process optimization features in the OR zone are the particular highlights of this IP-based state-of-the-art operating room.
The following features deserve special mention:
- Image display in 3D, 4K ready
- Worldwide communication link for Skype and Skype for Business
- Various possibilities for video transmission in FULL HD and 3D
- Flexible integration of medical devices and multiple web-based systems, independent of manufacturer
KARL STORZ OR1™ mini
The ideal routing solution for the OR
OR1™ mini – an easy and intuitive video routing system.
The integration solution for customers with straightforward case requirements improves efficiency and simplifies the workflow.
- Routing in FULL HD and 3D quality
- Easy video routing integration solution with scaling functions
- Naming of routing sources and destinations as desired by the customer
- Analog and digital inputs for flexible use of equipment
- PIP/PAP image display
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-learn and easy-to-install integration solution
The basis of the OR – ceiling pendant systems from KARL STORZ
- Ceiling-supported solutions for any task – whether you need to position a single device or lift and position a heavyweight anesthesia machine
- Intelligent space utilization: Up to six height-adjustable shelves can be attached to the ORBITER® media column
- Rigid and motorized extension arms and media columns
- Electromagnetic passive brake system MOVE + STOP
- ENVILED – indirect and dimmable LED light strips in the support arm or the media column
Visions of light – OR lights from KARL STORZ
- True-color light for an accurate display of even the tiniest nerve and vessel structures
- Shadow-free lighting with sharp contours thanks to multiple LED light sources
- Documentation of the surgical procedure under sterile conditions through a centrally integrated HD camera
We make the difference!
A modular examination and procedure room for ENT
OFFICE1 provides attractive solutions for private practices as well as private clinics, hospitals and university medical centers. The clear organization of functional zones as well as the ergonomic design tailored to individual requirements and optimal integration of the equipment utilized optimizes the entire medical examination process.
The customized ergonomic design also improves the structure of medical examinations while modern equipment ensures diagnostic reliability and high examination quality
The associated visualization concept facilitates diagnostics and ensures better patient integration into the examination process.