IMAGE1 S™ 4U Rubina – The new 4K-NIR/ICG platform
IMAGE1 S™ 4U RUBINA combines 4K imaging technology with fluorescence imaging for displaying indocyanine green (ICG) or autofluorescence in the near infra red range. The technology features very good image quality as well as new NIR/ICG fluorescence modes. The new modes, e.g., the superimposed NIR/ICG signal in the white light image, provide the user with valuable information. In addition, IMAGE1 S™ RUBINA offers the display intensity of a NIR/ICG signal and a pure near infrared mode in monochromatic color display for a clear delination of structures.
- Native 4K image resolution with very good image brightness and richness of color and detail
- OPAL1® NIR/ICG technology with new functionalities
- S-Technologies in white light and the overlay modes Overlay and Intensity Map
- Enhanced* NIR/ICG telescopes and new 45° models with diameters of 5 m and 10 mm
- Laser-free LED light source for white light and NIR/ICG excitation
*in comparison to previous models
Further information on fluorescence imaging is available here.
Instrument Set for Pyloromyotomy
KARL STORZ offers a complete instrument set for pyloromyotomy featuring instruments that are specifically designed for this indication.
Percutaneous pyloric knife with knife insert for single use:
- Optimal cutting every time
- Integrated ratchet mechanism allows the knife insert to be locked in 8 positions (1.5 mm steps) and extended to the desired length in a controlled manner in order to achieve the required cutting depth.
GEIGER Percutaneous Pyloric Grasper
- Grasping forceps for stabilizing the pylorus during pyloromyotomy
- The instrument set for pyloromyotomy also includes various pyloric spreaders and graspers that are suitable for both percutaneous applications and use with a trocar.
Three-part Dismantling CLICKline Series for Pediatric Laparoscopic Surgery
The CLICKLINE instrument line (diameter 3.5 mm, length 20 cm) for pediatric laparoscopic surgery features great stability while its efficient, modular construction offers a high level of flexibility.
- Working length (20 cm) adapted to the special requirements of pediatric laparoscopy
- Modular concept: Instruments can be disassembled into three parts for maximum hygiene and variability
- Diverse combination possibilities thanks to a wide range of jaws with various outer sheaths and CLICKLINE handles