VITOM® 3D – 3D Visualization for Microsurgery and Open Surgery
The VITOM® 3D system provides many surgical disciplines with a revolutionary solution for the visualization of microsurgical and open surgical interventions.
Application possibilities are similar to that of the operating microscope. The most important functions are controlled via the IMAGE1 PILOT, which is mounted on the OR table in the direct vicinity of the surgeon.
- Smaller, lighter and more compact than an operating microscope
- Lower acquisition costs and creates synergistic effects with endoscopy by using the same video tower – thus combining the benefits of endoscopy and microscopy
- Ergonomic work – the user is not confined to the eyepiece
- Improved workflow – the OR team can view the procedure in the same image quality as the surgeon
VERSACRANE™ LIGHT Holding System – for the Convenient Positioning of VITOM® Systems
- The VERSACRANE™ LIGHT is a versatile holding system that was specially designed for use with VITOM® telescopes. It enables easy and precise positioning of the VITOM® system for many specialties.
- Ready for immediate use – the VERSACRANE™ LIGHT holding arm is mounted on a mobile stand so that it can be quickly transported to the operating room and positioned before surgery.
- Individual adjustment – thanks to its gas-spring-supported arm, the VERSACRANE™ LIGHT holding arm offers weight compensation for the VITOM® system. The braking force of each joint can also be adjusted individually.
- Single hand use – an outstanding feature of the VERSACRANE™ LIGHT is its straightforward use. The VITOM® system can easily be positioned with one hand.
- Can be used with VITOM® 2D and 3D.
VITOM® ICG – Fluorescence Imaging in Open Surgery
VITOM® ICG from KARL STORZ offers a system for fluorescence imaging that can be used for both minimally invasive and open surgery. Only the telescope must be exchanged, depending on the application. This makes the system particularly flexible and economical. Of course, the high-quality visualization under white light is also preserved with VITOM® ICG telescopes.
- Perfusion assessment
- Visualization of sentinel lymph nodes
- Compatible with the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform