New Trocar Generation for Laparoscopic Pediatric Surgery
The newly developed trocar generation combines single-use and reusable components
The newly designed trocar generation combines single use with reusable components. Whereas cannulas and trocars feature a design with reusable components, the new valve seal is intended for single use.
- The ergonomic shape of the trocar ensures safe and reliable handling during placemen
- The new plastic trocar housing ensures that the weight is considerably reduced and the trocar is well-balanced
- One-piece sealing system for single use (package of 10)
- Minimal friction between the valve seal and the instrument
- Available in diameters 2.5 mm, 3.5 mm and 6 mm with a working length of 5 cm
The New RoTalock Trocar
The TAN RoTalock trocar is a self-retaining trocar that was especially developed for neonatal surgery / pediatric laparoscopic surgery.
- Distal tip of the cannula enables fixation directly under the abdominal wall and prevents the cannula from slipping out of the abdominal wall
- Due to the short length of the sheath, the distal tip of the cannula does not hinder opening of the jaws
- One-piece sealing system for single use (unsterile)
- Available in sizes 3.5 mm and 6 mm
Three-part Dismantling CLICKline Series for Pediatric Laparoscopic Surgery
The CLICKLINE instrument line (diameter 3.5 mm, length 20 cm) for pediatric laparoscopic surgery features great stability while its efficient, modular construction offers a high level of flexibility.
- Working length (20 cm) adapted to the special requirements of pediatric laparoscopy
- Modular concept: 3-part dismantling instruments fulfil the highest hygiene demands while offering the best possible variability
- Diverse combination possibilities thanks to a wide range of jaws with various outer sheaths and CLICKLINE handles
- Additional stability thanks to combination with metal outer sheath
- Working inserts with fully integrated joints
Rotating Bipolar Grasping Forceps and Scissors for Pediatric Laparoscopic Surgery
The rotating and bipolar instruments are now available for the first time with a diameter of 3.5 mm and a working length of 20 cm and allow precise work on tissue. The enhanced instrument design and materials used ensure the highest mechanical stability. The force limiter integrated in the handle prevents the jaws from overloading. Color coding on the forceps insert and the handle enables clear identification of the new, modular ROBI® components.
- Rotating and bipolar instruments, for the first time with a diameter of 3.5 mm,
working length 20 cm
- Jaws with robust hinge in conjunction with force limiter allows precise and secure grasping
- Insulated outer sheath, 360° rotating sheath
- Modular construction for optimal cleaning
New Pyloric Knife with Knife Insert for Single Use
The KARL STORZ instrument set for pyloromyotomy has been expanded to include a new pyloric knife for pediatric surgery.
- Knife insert (package of 10) for optimal cutting
- Ergonomic and reusable handle
- Integrated ratchet mechanism allows the knife insert to be locked in 8 positions and extended to the desired length in a controlled manner
- Markings on the knife insert to control the extended length of the knife
- Protective cap for safe assembly and disassembly of the knife insert