- Fluorescence Imaging
- Instrument Set for Pyloromyotomy
- Three-part Dismantling CLICKline Series for Pediatric Laparoscopic Surgery
- The Trocar Generation for Laparoscopic Pediatric Surgery
- Bronchoscopy Instruments for Children
- Airway Management for Neonatology and Pediatrics
- ENDOFLATOR® 50
- Pyloric Knife With Knife Insert for Single Use
- KOH Needle Holders for Laparoscopic Pediatric Surgery
IMAGE1 S™ 4U Rubina – The new 4K-NIR/ICG platform
IMAGE1 S™ 4U RUBINA combines 4K imaging technology with fluorescence imaging for displaying indocyanine green (ICG) or autofluorescence in the near infra red range. The technology features very good image quality as well as new NIR/ICG fluorescence modes. The new modes, e.g., the superimposed NIR/ICG signal in the white light image, provide the user with valuable information. In addition, IMAGE1 S™ RUBINA offers the display intensity of a NIR/ICG signal and a pure near infrared mode in monochromatic color display for a clear delination of structures.
- Native 4K image resolution with very good image brightness and richness of color and detail
- OPAL1® NIR/ICG technology with new functionalities
- S-Technologies in white light and the overlay modes Overlay and Intensity Map
- Enhanced* NIR/ICG telescopes and new 45° models with diameters of 5 m and 10 mm
- Laser-free LED light source for white light and NIR/ICG excitation
*in comparison to previous models
Further information on fluorescence imaging is available here.
Instrument Set for Pyloromyotomy
KARL STORZ offers a complete instrument set for pyloromyotomy featuring instruments that are specifically designed for this indication.
Percutaneous pyloric knife with knife insert for single use:
- Optimal cutting every time
- Integrated ratchet mechanism allows the knife insert to be locked in 8 positions (1.5 mm steps) and extended to the desired length in a controlled manner in order to achieve the required cutting depth.
GEIGER Percutaneous Pyloric Grasper
- Grasping forceps for stabilizing the pylorus during pyloromyotomy
- The instrument set for pyloromyotomy also includes various pyloric spreaders and graspers that are suitable for both percutaneous applications and use with a trocar.
Three-part Dismantling CLICKline Series for Pediatric Laparoscopic Surgery
The CLICKLINE instrument line (diameter 3.5 mm, length 20 cm) for pediatric laparoscopic surgery features great stability while its efficient, modular construction offers a high level of flexibility.
- Working length (20 cm) adapted to the special requirements of pediatric laparoscopy
- Modular concept: Instruments can be disassembled into three parts for maximum hygiene and variability
- Diverse combination possibilities thanks to a wide range of jaws with various outer sheaths and CLICKLINE handles
Rotating Bipolar Grasping Forceps and Scissors for Pediatric Laparoscopic Surgery
The Rotating Bipolar Instruments are available in 3.5 mm diameter and 20 cm working length and facilitate precise work on tissue. The instrument design and the materials used ensure high mechanical stability. The force limiter integrated into the handle prevents any potential overloading of the jaws. Color coding on the forceps insert and the handle allows clear identification of the new, modular ROBI® components.
- Rotating bipolar instruments with 3.5 mm diameter and 20 cm working length
- Insulated outer sheath, 360° rotating
- Modular design
The Trocar Generation for Laparoscopic Pediatric Surgery
The trocar generation combines single-use with reusable components. Whereas cannulas and trocars feature a design with reusable components, the new valve seal is intended for single use.
- Reduced overall weight thanks to the newly designed plastic trocar housing
- One-piece sealing system for single use (package of 10), now available as a sterile version
- Minimal friction between the valve seal and the instrument
- Available in diameters 2.5 mm, 3.5 mm and 6 mm with a working length of 5 cm
Bronchoscopy Instruments for Children
A practical set classification for the clinical routine
KARL STORZ offers instruments for pediatric bronchoscopy that are customized to the anatomy of children. This includes bronchoscopes in various sizes and lengths as well as optical forceps and accessories. To optimally structure our comprehensive product range for the benefit of our customers, we offer a total of three sets for foreign body removal in children. They are organized by age and corresponding tracheal diameter. Each set includes the appropriate bronchoscope sizes with a compatible telescope, optical forceps, and accessories. The instrument sets therefore offer everything needed for foreign body removal.
- Set 1: Age group 0-6 months
- Set 2: Age group 6 months – 6 years
- Set 3: Age group 6-14 years
Airway Management for Neonatology and Pediatrics
C-MAC® – the solution!
A platform for your airway management
Did you know that KARL STORZ's C-MAC® system represents the widest available range of endoscopes for use in pediatrics and neonatology? You have a choice of 6 different video laryngoscopes alone. Count on a portable airway management system that offers multiple visualization options and, most importantly, lets you switch to any C-MAC product within seconds. For further details on these products, please refer to the marketing materials linked below.
Insufflation with gas heater
- Gas flow up to 50 l/min in combination with KARL STORZ HICAP® trocars
- Gas heating to body temperature
- With two insufflation modes for high flow and pediatric applications
- Pediatrics mode: small adjustment increments in the lower output range as well as safety limits for pressure and flow
- Used in transanal treatment and endoscopic vessel harvesting
- Compatible with S-PILOT® – the solution for your surgical smoke management
Pyloric Knife With Knife Insert for Single Use
The KARL STORZ instrument set for pyloromyotomy has been expanded to include the pyloric knife for pediatric surgery.
- Knife insert for single use (pack of 10) for the sharpest possible cutting
- An integrated ratchet mechanism allows the knife insert to be extended to the desired length in a controlled manner and locked in eight positions (1.5 mm increments)
- Markings at the knife insert for checking the extended length
- Protective cap for safe assembly and disassembly of the knife insert