The New Trocar Generation from KARL STORZ
The new trocar generation combines single-use and reusable components. In line with the KARL STORZ company philosophy, the cannulas and trocars were designed with reusable components in mind. The valve seal is intended for single use.
Ergonomic shape of the trocar ensures safe and comfortable handling during placement of the trocar
One-piece sealing system for single use (package of 10)
Minimal friction between the valve seal and the instrument
Considerably reduced weight and good balance thanks to the newly designed plastic trocar housing
Color coding for clear identification of different sizes
Available in the sizes 2.5 mm – 13.5 mm
CLICKline Single-use Scissors
The new single-use scissor inserts can be combined with all reusable handles in the KARL STORZ CLICKLINE series, providing a practical solution for regular use or as a backup system.
- Scissor blades are always sharp, resulting in optimal cutting effect
- Inserts sterile-packed in individual blister packs and delivered in packages of 10 in a dispenser box
- Proven scissor blade designs
- Cost-effective solution: “Single-use meets reusable”
- Color coding allows clear identification of the single-use components
Instrument Set for Minilaparoscopy
Minilaparoscopy has now become a popular surgical technique as this method – also in hybrid procedures with standard instruments (diameter 5 mm) – represents a flat learning curve for the user and enhanced cosmetic results for the patient.
- Complete instrument set for minilaparoscopy (diameter 3.5 mm) available (trocars, unipolar and bipolar instruments, suction-irrigation systems, suture and ligature instruments)
- Modular design: 3-part dismantling instruments for maximum hygiene and variability
- Diverse combination possibilities thanks to a wide range of jaws with various outer sheaths and CLICKLINE handles
- Additional stability due to combination with metal outer sheath
- Rotating bipolar instruments (diameter 3.5 mm)
Rotating Bipolar Grasping Forceps and Scissors in sizes 3.5 mm and 5 mm
The new generation of ROBI® instruments allows precise work on tissue. The enhanced instrument design and the materials used ensure the highest mechanical stability. The new handle design with the enhanced force limiter prevents the jaws from overloading. Color coding on the forceps insert and the handle enables clear identification of the new modular ROBI® components. .
- Available in sizes 3.5 and 5 mm
- Robust joint mechanism in conjunction with the force limiter ensures powerful, yet safe grasping
- Insulated outer sheath, 360° rotating
- Modular design for optimal cleaning
- Wide range of jaws
The flexible video choledochoscopes from KARL STORZ allow exploration of both the intra- and extrahepatic bile ducts as well as the surgical removal of gallstones.
- “Chip-on-the-tip” technology for excellent image quality*
- Compatible with the IMAGE1 S platform and backward-compatible to IMAGE 1 HUB™ HD
- Menu navigation via camera head (e.g., Picture-in-Picture)
- Minimal sheath circumference – 2.8 and 5.3 mm
- Infinitely adjustable deflection up to 270°
- Direct transmission of hand movements through to the distal end
The near-infrared (NIR/ICG) system from KARL STORZ provides visualization beyond the tissue surface. Near-infrared (NIR) technology makes it possible to visualize the distribution of the fluorescent contrast agent indocyanine green (ICG).
Fluorescence imaging is suitable for diverse and interdisciplinary fields of application:
BLOOD: Blood vessels and blood perfusion
BILE: Bile ducts and bile leakage
LYMPH: Lymph vessels and lymph nodes, lymphatic leakage
- Can be used for standard white light and fluorescence imaging
- Fluorescence mode with background illumination
- Quick and easy switchover via footswitch between fluorescence and standard white light modes
- Telescopes for endoscopic and open surgical interventions
- Optimal illumination and contrast enhancement thanks to the IMAGE1 S camera platform