The DRILLCUT-X® II-35 Handpiece with 35k Sinus Burrs – For Fast and Precise Work
In conjunction with the new 35k sinus burrs, the DRILLCUT-X® II-35 handpiece represents an efficient expansion of the KARL STORZ product portfolio. Specially optimized for the highest speeds, this handpiece together with an assortment of new sinus burrs allows fast and precise work. This saves valuable surgery time so that procedures in sinus surgery are considerably more efficient. The compatibility with the existing UNIDRIVE® S III ENT makes the handpiece and burrs an attractive option, also from an economic perspective.
- Up to 35,000 rotations per minute allows powerful and precise work
- Burr inserts available in five different models
- Compatible with the existing UNIDRIVE® S III ENT system
- Can be expanded to include the shaver blade tracker for the electromagnetic navigation of sinus burrs and shaver attachments
Instrument Set for Endoscopic Middle Ear Surgery
Enhanced visualization technologies in combination with the outstanding optical properties of the endoscope as well as special instruments offer new perspectives and possibilities in middle ear surgery. The following instrument set has been specially designed in order to fulfill the requirements of endoscopic ear surgery.
- Minimally invasive approach
- Allows a complete examination of the middle ear with a better control over pathologies
- Bypasses the postauricular approach
- Enables meaningful photo and video documentation