The New TIPCAM®1 S 3D ORL – A Dimension Ahead
The 3D telescope with a diameter of 4 mm
KARL STORZ sets new standards in 3D endoscopy with its brilliant three-dimensional display. As part of the modular camera platform IMAGE1 S, the system can be easily expanded to include 3D.
- Specially suited for convex anatomies and fine structures such as, for example, the sphenoid sinus
- Video endoscope available with 0° and 30° directions of view
- Brilliant, razor-sharp FULL HD images in 2D and 3D
- Easy switchover from 3D to 2D
- Autoclavable for the highest hygiene demands
- Three innovative visualization modes for better tissue differentiation: CLARA, CHROMA and SPECTRA – in 2D and 3D
- Easy-to-use control wheel, now with fin
- Light cable connector facing upwards
- Adjustable direction of view (15° to 90°) – less telescope changes
- Diameter 4 mm, length 18 cm
- Lightweight construction and modern design
- Suitable wire tray for the storage and reprocessing of telescopes
- Standard eyepiece fits all camera heads
Personalized Stapes Instruments with Color Coding
Color is the key!
Particularly in microsurgery performed on the delicate structures in the middle ear, it is important that the correct instrument is passed to the surgeon at all times. However, clear identification of very fine micro instruments is not always possible with the naked eye. The new, customized stapes instruments with color coding now make it easier to pass the correct instrument to the surgeon at the right time. This improves the workflow in the OR and increases efficiency.
Nine colors are available for coding the instrument types. One color can be selected for each instrument and one, two or three color rings can be used to denote instrument sizes. The color red, for example, was selected for 90° ear hooks and sizes 0.1 mm, 0.2 mm and 0.4 mm were denoted with one, two or three color rings on the handle.