AIDA® and AIDA® C
Documentation for examination and operating rooms
Choose the right documentation solution to meet your individual requirements.
Both solutions represent the comprehensive implementation of all your medical documentation requirements. They can be adapted flexibly to the needs of any medical discipline, thereby allowing maximum customization.
- AIDA® allows two image sources to be recorded and saved in FULL HD, 4K UHD, 2D and 3D quality
- AIDA® C allows one image source to be recorded and saved in FULL HD, 2D quality
- AIDA® offers an integrated and freely configurable safety checklist
- AIDA® and AIDA® C reduce turnover times due to the intelligent export manager with automated data storage in the background
- AIDA® and AIDA® C integrate seamlessly into existing infrastructures and exchange data with other systems using common standard interfaces
- When combined with SCENARA®, AIDA® and AIDA® C represent complete solutions for image and video management inside and outside the OR
Created for rigid, flexible, and single-use endoscopy
The TELECAM C3 is a FULL HD camera control unit (CCU). Since it connects to various rigid, flexible, and single-use KARL STORZ endoscopes, it can be used in nearly any discipline. The TELECAM C3 can be used in private practices as well as in surgical environments.
- Image display in FULL HD quality
- CCU compatible with rigid, flexible, and single-use KARL STORZ endoscopes
- Toggle easily between two connected camera sources with the push of a button
- Documentation with optional storage to USB or freely available 50 GB internal memory
- Wide range of compatible KARL STORZ products (endoscopes, peripheral devices, etc.), allowing flexible system configuration
- More straightforward, improved menu navigation thanks to newly developed navigation interface
- Simple integration into existing infrastructure
Exoscope for open surgery
The VITOM® 25 exoscope offers a revolutionary new way of displaying open surgical procedures in an ergonomic and high quality manner. Unlike a traditional endoscope, the VITOM® 25 is an “exoscope” which is placed at a distance of 25 to 75 cm from the surgical site, held securely in place by a holding device, giving the surgeon ample workspace.
The magnified image produced by the VITOM® 25 is viewed on a video monitor. This enables the surgeon and support staff to work together comfortably, significantly reducing surgeon fatigue, while the magnification of structures improves surgical precision and accuracy of diagnosis.
This system is ideal for teaching, as is allows for easy, magnified viewing of the surgery, which can also be transmitted to remote locations, without disruption of the procedure.
The ability to capture and archive images and videos of surgical procedures ensures that a detailed and accurate record of the diagnosis and treatment performed is recorded, while creating a valuable tool for training, education, re-examination at a later time, and sharing with clients and colleagues.
The VITOM® 25 works with any existing KARL STORZ video system.