Your Patient. Your Choice.
KARL STORZ Flexible Uretero-Renoscopes
There is nothing routine in the field of flexible ureteroscopy as you treat a more complex mix of patients with Urolithiasis and Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma (UTUC). KARL STORZ ultimate goal is to support you to focus on what matters most: Your Patient.
We put the value of choice back into your hands with our comprehensive portfolio of reusable and single use ureteroscopes to customize your scope to your needs. It‘s Your Choice.
The Value of Choice - KARL STORZ flexible Uretero-Renoscopes
- Navigating tight anatomies
- Treating hard-to-reach stones
- High image resolution due to double amount of fibers*
- S-Technologies visualization modes accentuate the image
- 2.6x higher image resolution*
- Clear image at high zoom levels*
FLEX-XC1 (available soon):
Ready When You Are
- Maximized flexibility with the single-use Video Uretero-Renoscope
- High image quality**
- Integration into the IMAGE1 S™ camera system and further imaging technologies
*In comparison to previous model
**In comparison to fiber optic mode
The New Flexible Video-Cystoscope C-VIEW®
Flexible application redefined
From outpatient settings to the intensive care unit through to the endourological operating room, the new flexible C-VIEW® cystoscope covers various application scenarios in flexible cystoscopy. Additionnally, the C-VIEW® in combination with the C-MAC® monitor, provides a mobile solution for cystoscopy.
- No separate light source, no light cable and no camera head required: Digital complete system with CMOS-chip technology and integrated LED illumination
- Easier insertion in the urethra due to atraumatically shaped tip
- Expanded configuration and documentation possibilities: For connection to C-HUB® II, C-MAC® or TELE PACK + for documentation and data management
Bipolar Treatment Concepts from KARL STORZ
The new bipolar concept from KARL STORZ offers an economical solution for treatment methods (bipolar resection, enucleation, vaporization and en-bloc resection) through a simple selection of dedicated electrodes.
The system is supported by the new KARL STORZ HF Generator AUTOCON® III 400. The performance of bipolar applications has thus been further enhanced and optimized.
The KARL STORZ product portfolio includes loops for resection, incision, en-bloc resection as well as vaporization and enucleation electrodes for the prostate and bladder.
KARL STORZ provides a modern, adaptive morcellator system for enucleation that enables the removal of prostate tissue from the bladder.
Special features of the transurethral treatment concept
- Various techniques can be performed with a bipolar working element by selecting the appropriate electrode
- Real bipolar system: No current backflow via the sheath
- HF current regulation with the new AUTOCON® III 400 HF generator
Regulated current flow: Less obturator nerve stimulation than with monopolar TUR
A generator for all techniques: Bipolar vaporization, enucleation and standard TUR