The New TIPCAM®1 S 3D ORL – A Dimension Ahead
The 3D telescope with a diameter of 4 mm
KARL STORZ sets new standards in 3D endoscopy with its brilliant three-dimensional display. As part of the modular camera platform IMAGE1 S, the system can be easily expanded to include 3D.
- Especially suited for convex anatomies and fine structures such as, for example, the sphenoid sinus
- The video endoscope is available with 0°, 30° and 45° direction of view
- Brilliant, razor-sharp FULL HD images in 2D and 3D
- Easy switchover from 3D to 2D
- Autoclavable for the highest hygiene demands
- Three innovative visualization modes for better tissue differentiation in 2D and 3D:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and switch
* not for sale in the U.S.
Sterile Covers for Flexible KARL STORZ Rhino-Pharyngo-Laryngoscopes
For more safety and flexibility in routine use
The sterile covers can be used in endoscopic examinations of the upper respiratory tract, vocal cords, and/or the nasal passages. They protect the flexible endoscopes and feature an innovative vacuum system to ensure that the excellent KARL STORZ image quality is preserved.
- Straightforward leakage testing provides additional patient safety. If the vacuum is still present after the examination, leak-tightness is guaranteed
- The sterile cover does not impair the handling or functionality of the flexible endoscope
- If sterile covers are used and handled correctly, manual cleaning and wipe disinfection of the flexible endoscope is sufficient*
* Please consider the information provided in the user manual on manual cleaning and disinfection