Video Mediastinoscopy – Plug & Play
The compact HD video mediastinoscope is based on the CMOS chip-on-the-tip sensor technology and is equipped with an LED light source integrated in the handle. It is lightweight, has a balanced weight distribution, and is fully autoclavable.
It can be used in combination with either the KARL STORZ IMAGE1 S™ camera platform and the CONNECT and X-LINK modules or with the KARL STORZ TELEPACK+, the compact and portable camera system with FULL-HD camera control unit and integrated network function. It can also be connected to the TELECAM C3 FULL HD control unit.
- Compact handle with integrated LED light source
- Keyboard with haptic feedback for camera menu control
- CMOS chip-on-the-tip sensor technology in the blade
- Blade with uninterrupted right lateral slit
- Plug & play – one cable outlet with plug connection to the X-LINK module
Silver Is the New Black
LIVE – Video Bronchoscopes with integrated LED
The new LIVE video bronchoscopes feature excellent image quality, natural color rendering, and homogeneous illumination. A special feature is the LED light source integrated in the handle. State-of-the-art technology is combined with the economy of LEDs. No separate light source is necessary.
- Treatment and diagnosis in HD
- Available in two sizes: LIVE 6.5 and LIVE 5.5
- Compatible with IMAGE1 S™ and TELE PACK +
- Enhanced visualization with S-Technologies
Bronchoscopy Instruments for Children
A practical set classification for the clinical routine
KARL STORZ offers instruments for pediatric bronchoscopy that are customized to the anatomy of children. This includes bronchoscopes in various sizes and lengths as well as optical forceps and accessories. To optimally structure our comprehensive product range for the benefit of our customers, we offer a total of three sets for foreign body removal in children. They are organized by age and corresponding tracheal diameter. Each set includes the appropriate bronchoscope sizes with a compatible telescope, optical forceps, and accessories. The instrument sets therefore offer everything needed for foreign body removal.
- Set 1: Age group 0-6 months
- Set 2: Age group 6 months – 6 years
- Set 3: Age group 6-14 years