Maximum flexibility for the best possible integration solution
- Video management and documentation in up to 4K UHD resolution and 3D
- Medical device control through seamless integration of KARL STORZ SCB modules
- Optional control of general room functions
- Integration of commercial video conferencing systems to meet even the highest demands regarding transmission quality
- Control of all functions via the surgical monitors with touchscreen function, either directly from the sterile field or from the nurse workstation
- Modular system facilitating customization based on individual needs
A/V Management, Documentation & Communication
OR1 AIR® is a modern, compact, and interconnecting integration solution comprising the modules AIDA® + OR1™ .avm.
- One of the best image chains in its class, in brilliant 4K UHD, 3D, and FULL HD, from the endoscope to the monitor
- Live video streaming and audio talkback with bidirectional telestration
- Combined with the proven AIDA® documentation system
- Compact design
- Particularly well suited for a variety of communications applications – symposia, teaching, and consultation
AIDA® and AIDA® C
Documentation for examination and operating rooms
Choose the right documentation solution to meet your individual requirements.
Both solutions represent the comprehensive implementation of all your medical documentation requirements. They can be adapted flexibly to the needs of any medical discipline, thereby allowing maximum customization.
- AIDA® allows two image sources to be recorded and saved in FULL HD, 4K UHD, 2D and 3D quality
- AIDA® C allows one image source to be recorded and saved in FULL HD, 2D quality
- AIDA® offers an integrated and freely configurable safety checklist
- AIDA® and AIDA® C reduce turnover times due to the intelligent export manager with automated data storage in the background
- AIDA® and AIDA® C integrate seamlessly into existing infrastructures and exchange data with other systems using common standard interfaces
- When combined with SCENARA®, AIDA® and AIDA® C represent complete solutions for image and video management inside and outside the OR
The modular application platform to support your OR processes
As a modular and expandable application platform, SCENARA® offers numerous functions to optimize processes in various areas in and around the operating room.
- SCENARA® Content Management ensures easy and intuitive administration, editing, and storage of the content generated along the patient care pathway.
- Convenient real-time audio and video transmission using SCENARA® Collaboration Management allows coordination between operating rooms and different hospital departments as well as virtual education and training.
- Images, videos, and reports can be accessed from PCs, tablets, or smartphones, so data is available anytime, anywhere for maximum flexibility.
- Standardized interfaces such as HL7 and DICOM guarantee compatibility with common hospital information and archiving systems, and up-to-date security guidelines ensure data protection and data security.
Large format 4K UHD multitouch monitor with integrated PC for the visualization of information and for communication
- Available in various sizes
- 12x zoomable dashboard
- Needs-oriented and workflow-based preset function
- Digital whiteboard for modern teamwork
- Integrated web browsers
- Display and use of classic hospital software solutions such as HIS, PACS, and RIS
OR1™ InWall Solution
OR Integration – almost invisible
- Efficient workplace design meets
- Smart enclosure of OR Integration technology
- Improved ergonomics
- Easy and fast installation in the OR: The OR can be put into operation quickly and is ready for use within a very short time
- Space-saving solution for holding the complete technology system in the OR and for fast service
- Touch screen and large screen are behind glass which simplifies cleaning and improves hygiene
The light with the extraordinary touch
LEDVISION® 65 combines the light quality of KARL STORZ surgical lighting with the demands placed on modern examination lights.
- High illumination intensity for examinations and minor procedures
- Illumination intensity adjustable in three levels through gesture control
- Energy-efficient LED light with excellent color rendering and integrated dimmer
- Equipped with a sterilizable handle for maximum hygienic safety
- Light on/off in case of repositioning
- Available as a ceiling-mounted, wall-mounted, or floorstand model to allow versatile use
Centralized Control of your Operating Room!
Pioneer in the remote control of medical equipment
- Centralized control of medical equipment in both the sterile and non-sterile areas
- Convenient OR setup thanks to one-touch snapshot preset function
- Unique unit control with RUI (Realistic User Interface) in combination with cockpit view in FULL HD
- Embedded high safety standards through observance of Medical Class IIb
and the latest cyber security standards
- Space-saving due to smaller housing
Examination room concepts
OFFICE1 describes a modular room concept that optimizes the structure, workflow und quality of the medical examination process. To this end, KARL STORZ analyzed the workflow of medical examinations and derived the following requirements:
- Maximum compliance with hygiene requirements
- Clear division of functional zones
- Customization of furnishings to the user's work methods
- Maximum ergonomic support
- Improved communication
- Optimal integration of all utilized equipment
- Excellent image quality
- Straightforward and secure documentation of examination results
The result is a modern, unique examination room equipment with an outstanding quality of workmanship, materials and design. Regardless of the specialty – ENT, gynecology, urology or gastroenterology – OFFICE1 facilitates higher diagnosis reliabity and better quality of outcomes as well as an improved understanding of the examination by the patient.