Smoke Evacuation Filter Set for Single Use
The smoke evacuation filter set is used for the filtration and regulated release of smoke generated in laparoscopic procedures, reducing risks for patients and OR staff.
- Filtration of microorganisms, particles, and toxic chemical substances
- Filter efficiency > 99.9999% for the sample tested
- Length 500 mm
- Male LUER lock connector
- Flow rate up to 8 l/min at 15 mmHg
- Roller clamp for controlling the flow rate
- Passive smoke evacuation
- Product delivered sterile and ready for immediate use
Single-Use Tubing Sets for the ENDOMAT® SELECT
ENDOMAT® SELECT is a single roller pump for the irrigation or suction of fluids during surgical and diagnostic procedures. The pump can be equipped with various software modules, allowing interdisciplinary integration into a variety of hospital settings for indication-specific use.
Special features of the single-use tubing sets:
- Indication-specific single-use tubing sets
- Packaging specifies specialties of intended use
- Tubing cassette design allows one-hand operation
- Tubing cassettes coded such that the device only recognizes them if the corresponding software has been started on the device. Hence, the pump works only within the parameters permitted for a particular application.
CLICKline Single-Use Scissors – Simply Sharp!
The single-use scissor inserts can be combined with all reusable handles in the KARL STORZ CLICKLINE series. They are therefore suitable for both regular use or as a backup system.
- No long-term blunting of scissor blades thanks to first-time applications
- Inserts sterile-packed in individual blister packs and delivered in packages of 10 in a dispenser box
- “Single-use meets reusable”: Single-use scissors combined with reusable handles
- Color coding for the identification of single-use components