The New Flexible Video-Cystoscope C-VIEW®
Flexible application redefined
From outpatient settings to the intensive care unit through to the endourological operating room, the new flexible C-VIEW® cystoscope covers various application scenarios in flexible cystoscopy. Additionnally, the C-VIEW® in combination with the C-MAC® monitor, provides a mobile solution for cystoscopy.
- No separate light source, no light cable and no camera head required: Digital complete system with CMOS-chip technology and integrated LED illumination
- Easier insertion in the urethra due to atraumatically shaped tip
- Expanded configuration and documentation possibilities: For connection to C-HUB® II, C-MAC® or TELE PACK + for documentation and data management
Bipolar Treatment Concepts from KARL STORZ
The new bipolar concept from KARL STORZ offers an economical solution for treatment methods (bipolar resection, enucleation, vaporization and en-bloc resection) through a simple selection of dedicated electrodes.
The system is supported by the new KARL STORZ HF Generator AUTOCON® III 400. The performance of bipolar applications has thus been further enhanced and optimized.
The KARL STORZ product portfolio includes loops for resection, incision, en-bloc resection as well as vaporization and enucleation electrodes for the prostate and bladder.
KARL STORZ provides a modern, adaptive morcellator system for enucleation that enables the removal of prostate tissue from the bladder.
Special features of the transurethral treatment concept
- Various techniques can be performed with a bipolar working element by selecting the appropriate electrode
- Real bipolar system: No current backflow via the sheath
- HF current regulation with the new AUTOCON® III 400 HF generator
Regulated current flow: Less obturator nerve stimulation than with monopolar TUR
A generator for all techniques: Bipolar vaporization, enucleation and standard TUR
Endoscopic Enucleation and Morcellation from KARL STORZ
All from a single source
In a publication of the EAU Guidelines in 2016, laser enucleation (e.g., HoLEP) and bipolar enucleation are grouped under enucleation of the prostate (EEP). Similar to classical transurethral resection, EEP is thus regarded as a treatment of choice for benign prostate syndrome (BPS). To meet the requirements of this development, KARL STORZ presents variable configuration possibilities which enable you to perform both laser and HF-based applications using one basic instrument. KARL STORZ thus provides you with a flexible system for all techniques and energy sources and, at the same time, expands its product line for enucleation with a morcellator system for the removal of prostate tissue.
- Cost-effective and efficient solutions for enucleation techniques:
- Standard instruments for enucleation techniques as well as additional dedicated instruments for laser (HoLEP, ThuLEP) and bipolar enucleation
- Removal of prostate tissue with the individually installable morcellator system