OR Integration Simply Done – OR1™ AIR
A/V Management, Documentation & Communication
OR1™ AIR is a modern, compact, and interconnecting integration solution comprising the modules AIDA® + OR1™ .avm.
- Best image chain in its class, in brilliant 4K UHD, 3D, and FULL HD, from the endoscope to the monitor
- Live video streaming and audio talkback with bidirectional telestration
- Combined with the proven AIDA® documentation system
- Compact and service-friendly design
- Particularly well suited for a variety of communications applications – symposia, teaching, and consultation
OR1™ – for Optimal Workflow in the Operating Room
New – video management in crisp 4K image quality
The innovative KARL STORZ OR1™ integration solutions create transparency and provide tangible efficiency improvements. Intuitive use requires minimal training and provides greater safety.
- The complete image chain in 4K: Continuous image signal transfer from the source to the destination in 4K, 3D and HD
- Images and videos can be stored in 4K or HD at a central location, conveniently processed and shared with colleagues
- Central OR control thanks to seamless integration of the KARL STORZ-SCB system
- Diverse communication solutions for symposiums, consultation and teaching/training can be adapted to individual needs
- Flexible installation thanks to space-saving wall installation in the OR or at a central location in the technical room accommodates several ORs
KARL STORZ OR1 FUSION® and OR1 NEO®
KARL STORZ OR1 FUSION® – Future-proof Video-over-IP Technology
All-in-one solution for IP-based 4K video management and documentation, easily scalable and expandable, allowing straightforward and direct connection to the existing hospital IT infrastructure
Efficient consultation with other departments or throughout the world using modern communication standards such as, for example, Skype for Business. Simple integration of mobile telephones or tablet PCs
OR1 NEO® – Proven 4K Broadcast Video Technology (12G-SDI)
Best possible image quality through the use of proven standards and components from professional video transmission technology
Integration of commercial video conferencing systems meets the highest demands in transmission quality
The modular system allows easy adjustment to individual needs
OR1™ InWall Solution
OR Integration – almost invisible
- Efficient workplace design meets
- Smart enclosure of OR Integration technology
- Improved ergonomics
- Infection prevention
- Easy and fast installation in the OR: The OR can be put into operation quickly and is ready for use within a very short time
- Space-saving solution for holding the complete technology system in the OR and for fast service
- Touch screen and large screen are behind glass which simplifies cleaning and improves hygiene
Centralized Control of your Operating Room!
Pioneer in the remote control of medical equipment
- Centralized control of medical equipment in both the sterile and non-sterile areas
- User-friendly OR environment thanks to ergonomic equipment
- Unique unit control with RUI (Realistic User Interface) in combination with cockpit view in FULL HD
- Time-saving work and fast turnover times thanks to one-touch snapshot preset function
- Embedded high safety standards through observance of Medical Class IIb
and the latest cyber security standards
- Space-saving due to smaller housing
KARL STORZ AIDA®
Exceptional documentation – now also in 4K!
AIDA® offers the possibility to capture and store still images and video sequences in FULL HD, 4K and 3D quality. This standalone solution enables the comprehensive implementation of all documentation requirements arising in surgical procedures.
- AIDA® seamlessly fits into existing organizational structures – onto equipment carts, into integrated ORs and existing IT infrastructures (DICOM, HL7)
- AIDA® offers the possibility to record two image sources simultaneously
- AIDA® improves safety thanks to an integrated and freely configurable safety checklist
- AIDA® reduces turnover time due to the Intelligent Export Manager with automated data storage in the background
- AIDA® in combination with SCENARA® provides a complete solution for image and video management inside and outside the OR
Innovative image and video data management – now also in 4K!
SCENARA™ is a platform-independent and modular software solution for data storage and administration that also features a centralized communication interface.
- SCENARA™ .store coordinates all endoscopic data, including patient and procedure data, from various systems at a central location and thus enables fast and mobile data access.
- SCENARA™ .connect minimizes the complexity of the workflow via optimal interoperability between documentation solutions from KARL STORZ and other available information and archive systems from various manufacturers.
- SCENARA™ .store and SCENARA™ .connect can be acquired with a service contract. This includes software maintenance, troubleshooting and software updates without additional costs.
The light with the extraordinary touch
LEDVISION® 65 combines the light quality of KARL STORZ surgical lighting with the demands placed on modern examination lights.
- High illumination intensity for examinations and minor procedures
- Illumination intensity adjustable in three levels through gesture control
- Energy-efficient LED light with excellent color rendering and integrated dimmer
- Equipped with a sterilizable handle for outstanding hygienic safety
- Light on/off in case of repositioning
- Available as a ceiling-mounted, wall-mounted, or floorstand model to allow versatile use
The complete hygiene solution for ENT
The modular examination and procedure room concept for the ENT sector presents an optimal hygiene solution for doctors’ offices, hospitals and clinics.
A clear organization of functional zones combined with an integrated visualization system and a user-friendly room design – thereby taking individual needs into consideration – results in an optimization of the entire examination process.
Furthermore, the design concept is strictly tailored to ergonomic requirements and improves the structure of medical examinations. A clear separation between clean and unclean areas provides optimal hygienic conditions. Additionally, state-of-the-art IT and video equipment facilitates high-quality examinations and diagnostic reliability.
The medical practitioner and the patient are both integrated in the examination process, resulting in a positive patient perception.