IMAGE1 S 3D – A Dimension Ahead
The IMAGE1 S 3D camera platform provides surgeons with excellent depth perception. Furthermore, the 3D stereoscopic imaging system is particularly valuable for activities that demand a high degree of spatial perception. Thanks to the modular system design, existing 2D systems can be upgraded to 3D.
- 3D system featuring video endoscopes with a diameter of 10 mm
- Easy toggle between 3D and 2D
- Easy integration into the IMAGE1 S platform
- Three innovative visualization technologies for easy tissue differentiation in 2D and 3D:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and switch
* not for sale in the U.S.
- Long service life with a battery lifespan of up to 18 hours facilitates use in the OR
- Optimal wearing comfort due to balanced, lightweight design and ergonomic headband
- High-performance LED in combination with liquid lens technology for optimal depth illumination
- Luminous field can be focused using the focus ring – adjustable from 30-150 mm at a working distance of 400 mm
- Light intensity in maximum mode is 32,000 Lux
- (working distance 400 mm / illuminated field diameter 30 mm)
HEINE Optical 6 mm Set
For medical thoracoscopy
The HEINE 6 mm set allows minimally invasive medical thoracoscopy to be performed with a technique based on the 4 mm 30° HOPKINS® telescope. With these instruments, the proven concept of mounting various working elements on the HOPKINS® endoscope could be transferred from bronchoscopy to thoracoscopy.
- Powder blower for application of talc powder under visualization
- Suction tube for fluid aspiration under optical control; also acts as a protective sheath for the HOPKINS® telescope at the start of the procedure
- Dissection electrode for the division of adhesions without requiring a second access
- Forceps for precise cutting of biopsies under optical control