Power LED 300 – Powerful. Efficient. Durable.
The Power LED 300 perfectly combines high performance with efficiency. Its intelligent cooling management and laser light technology combine the advantages of LED technology with the light output of a 300 Watt Xenon light source – in a unit offering extremely quiet operation. Durability, economy, environmental friendliness, and high performance are the terms that best characterize this light source.
- Light intensity similar to a 300 Watt Xenon light source
- No lamp replacement required for 30,000 hours
- Constant light intensity throughout the operating life
- Low heat development
- Very quiet operation
- Energy savings thanks to high efficiency
- Environmentally friendly
As Individual as your Requirements
The FULL HD camera platform IMAGE1 S offers surgeons a single system for all applications. As a modular camera platform IMAGE1 S combines various technologies (e.g., rigid, flexible and 3D endoscopy) in one system and can therefore be adapted to individual customer needs. Furthermore, near infrared (NIR/ICG) for fluorescence imaging, the integration of operating microscopes and the use of VITOM® exoscopes is possible via the camera platform.
- Brilliant and razor-sharp images in FULL HD with natural color rendition
- Individual modules can be selected according to user requirements, e.g., for rigid, flexible and 3D technology
- Three innovative visualization technologies for easy tissue differentiation:
- CLARA, CHROMA und SPECTRA* – also in 3D
- Automatic light source control
- Multiple source management: Simultaneous control, display, documentation of image information from two connected image sources (e.g., for hybrid interventions)
* not for sale in US
3D in FULL HD
KARL STORZ once again sets new standards in 3D endoscopy with brilliant three-dimensional display technology. This first-class 3D system with a diameter of 10 mm or even 4 mm leads to significant improvements in efficiency and patient safety in the operating room. As part of the IMAGE1 S modular camera platform, existing systems can be easily expanded to include 3D technologies.
- Brilliant and razor-sharp FULL HD images in 2D and 3D
- Easy switchover from 3D to 2D
- Autoclavable for the highest hygiene demands
- Easy integration into the IMAGE1 S platform
- Three innovative visualization options for easy tissue differentiation: CLARA, CHROMA und SPECTRA – in 2D and 3D
3D Monitor – Perfect Image Quality for Brilliant Endoscopic Images
This monitor features excellent image brightness and contrast. It is able to display brilliant FULL HD images in both 3D and 2D, which makes it suitable for a wide range of diverse applications. The integrated LED backlighting technology reduces power consumption and increases the monitor lifespan significantly. This saves energy costs and reduces heat emission in the OR.
- Enhanced image brightness
- Anti-reflection coating greatly reduces reflection
- Fogless 3D polarization glasses with anti-fog coating are included in delivery
- Additional inputs and outputs