We offer full service from a single source that meets highest quality standards and lets our customers focus on what matters most: the well-being of their patients.
Our products should be precise and enjoyable to use at all times, and we want our customers to be able to fully rely on the excellent KARL STORZ quality.
To this end, we have developed a comprehensive, innovative, and flexible service program to perfectly complement our products; this program is customized to meet each individual customer's needs. The new KARL STORZ service portfolio covers any customer wishes – from quick, ad hoc, on-site troubleshooting to comprehensive, regular customer care and expert maintenance.
The increasing use of diverse high-technology and high-investment products in everyday clinical routines makes instrument management and maintenance more complex. Moreover, there is great demand for state-of-the art products and a desire to keep up to date on advances in medical technology.
The KARL STORZ repair service ensures that the original performance characteristics of products submitted for repair are restored thanks to the use of original spare parts and the consideration of manufacturer specifications.
To this end, the repair service offers two options.
- After submitting the defective product for repair, the customer receives an original KARL STORZ replacement product within a very short period of time.
Repair exchange in advance:
- The customer receives a replacement product before submitting the defective product for repair.
This program is applicable for all endoscopic equipment (except for speciality goods).
After submitting the defective product for repair, we will individually repair the specific damage. After careful assessment of the actual damage, the cost of the repair is calculated based on the work involved.
The original performance parameters are restored thanks to the use of original KARL STORZ spare parts.
The repaired product is then returned to the customer.
To make working with KARL STORZ products as convenient as possible, KARL STORZ offers technical support and on-site service.
- Troubleshooting hotline staffed by qualified KARL STORZ staff
- Restoring functionality as quickly as possible
- Consultation in case of technical questions about any KARL STORZ products
- On-site service by KARL STORZ staff
Analysis and Consultation – Added Value for you and your Instruments
Comprehensive inventory management
To facilitate a smooth workflow in the practice and the OR, it is essential that the right instruments, endoscopes and light cables are ready for use in the right place at the right time. KARL STORZ answers your questions about tray optimization. The process is conducted on three levels:
Tray audit: A function test and an inventory check is performed on your instruments and telescopes, regardless of manufacturer
Analysis: Detailed tray lists and inventories form the basis for comprehensive evaluations and recommendations
Optimization: Joint development and integration of a new, optimized inventory for your instrumentation
Qualification and training
Training is the basis for the long-term value preservation of endoscopic equipment and for system availability. Ultimately the availability of the endoscopic equipment rises as users have greater knowledge of the equipment.
This training offers the following benefits:
- Confident handling of endoscopes and instruments for their smooth and reliable use
- Ability to identify defects and to determine repairs required
- Information on the proper cleaning, reprocessing, maintenance and storage of instruments
- Basic knowledge about commissioning, safety checks, and maintenance of equipment
KARL STORZ Service Contracts
Flexible contract models – from a single source
KARL STORZ not only provides customers with high-quality products but is also continually searching for ways and means to make work with KARL STORZ products as convenient as possible. KARL STORZ – as your service partner – wishes to relieve you from the burden of non-medical matters and has therefore developed a service contract concept that offers an exclusive service:
- Maximum product availability
- All services from a single source
- The best possible patient safety
- Long-term value preservation of products/investments
- Modular and customized service packages
- Efficient processing (no cost estimate approval required)
- Risks partially assumed by KARL STORZ if above budget
- Complete reimbursement if below budget
- On-site consultation/hotline/training
Process Consultation for Reprocessing Medical Products
Only correctly processed medical products are safe
Hygiene is a fundamental component of the entire health care process and, therefore, requires a high degree of professional competence and responsibility from all parties involved. The goal must be to provide suitable procedures for cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization that can be implemented in the daily routine and that take all valid standards and regulations for each individual instrument into consideration.
The focus is on:
- Legal and regulatory requirements for reprocessing medical products
- The safety of patients, users and third parties
- Lowering the status of contamination to unavoidable residual risks