A Revolution in Transurethral Treatment Concepts
Complete system and diverse electrodes
The new bipolar concept from KARL STORZ sets new standards in terms of effectiveness, economic efficiency, patient safety and reliability and therefore revolutionizes the treatment of BPS and/or bladder tumors.
The system is supported by the new KARL STORZ HF Generator AUTOCON® III 400. The performance of bipolar applications has thus been further enhanced and optimized.
The KARL STORZ product portfolio includes loops for resection, incision, en-bloc resection as well as vaporization and enucleation electrodes for the prostate, bladder and urethra.
The Choice is Yours – KARL STORZ Flexible Cysto-Urethroscopes
- Standard & inexpensive: The KARL STORZ flexible fiber cysto-urethroscope with battery light source is the easiest solution for rapidly and cost-effectively implementing diagnostic examinations at any practice or hospital. In addition, the fiber cysto-urethroscope can be combined with all KARL STORZ imaging systems.
- Economical & mobile: The C-VIEW® video cystoscope with CMOS chip technology offers a particularly economical entry into digital imaging technology. Together with the portable C-MAC® monitor, the space-saving all-in-one system with integrated LED illumination and documentation function is excellent for cross-specialty, mobile patient treatment.
- Premium & universal: The KARL STORZ video cysto-urethroscope with high-resolution CCD chip technology is suitable for universal use; with the multifunctional video unit TELE PACK X LED, it offers a compact all-in-one diagnostic and documentation system.
A New Generation of Pressure-Controlled PCNL Systems
The revolutionary MIP system ensures atraumatic and effective stone treatment with fewer complications for all stone sizes.
- Innovative pressure management: All systems from the MIP series are designed as open systems
- Efficient stone retrieval: The "vacuum cleaner" hydrodynamic effect makes it possible to retrieve stones without forceps, graspers or stone baskets
- One-step dilation: Following a skin incision, the access tract is dilated in a single step
- Versatility: The right instrument is available for any kidney stone location and size
- Innovative applicator for direct closure and contrast agent injection: Access tracts to the kidney can be directly closed after stone retrieval using a gelatin-thrombin matrix applied with the aid of an applicator. In addition, the applicator can be used to inject contrast agent
- Application-oriented sheaths: For standard and supine techniques as well as pediatric interventions