- Instrument Set for Pyloromyotomy
- E.P.Si.T. – Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus Treatment
- Three-part Dismantling CLICKline Series for Pediatric Laparoscopic Surgery
- SILVER SCOPE® Gastroscopes
- SILVER SCOPE® Slim Colonoscopes
- Bronchoscopy Instruments for Children
- Airway Management for Neonatology and Pediatrics
- ENDOFLATOR® 50
- Pyloric Knife With Knife Insert for Single Use
- KOH Needle Holders for Laparoscopic Pediatric Surgery
Instrument Set for Pyloromyotomy
KARL STORZ offers a complete instrument set for pyloromyotomy featuring instruments that are specifically designed for this indication.
Percutaneous pyloric knife with knife insert for single use:
- Optimal cutting every time
- Integrated ratchet mechanism allows the knife insert to be locked in 8 positions (1.5 mm steps) and extended to the desired length in a controlled manner in order to achieve the required cutting depth.
GEIGER Percutaneous Pyloric Grasper
- Grasping forceps for stabilizing the pylorus during pyloromyotomy
- The instrument set for pyloromyotomy also includes various pyloric spreaders and graspers that are suitable for both percutaneous applications and use with a trocar.
E.P.Si.T. – Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus Treatment
The pilonidal sinus is an acute or chronic inflammatory process in the subcutaneous adipose tissue, often occurring in the sacrococcygeal region1. E.P.Si.T. – Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus Treatment – proceeds in two phases. In the first – diagnostic – phase, the sinus cavity and the sinus tracts are examined. The aim of the second – therapeutic – phase is to ablate the abscess cavity and to eliminate the fistula2. Both phases are performed under direct endoscopic control.
- E.P.Si.T. can be performed in an outpatient setting
- Ablation of the abscess cavity and elimination of the fistula under direct vision
- High patient satisfaction3
- Straightforward, safe, effective and reproducible method of treatment3
- Instruments can also be used to treat anal fistulas (VAAFT technique)
1 AWMF Summary of the S3 Guidelines 081/009: Sinus pilonidalis
2 Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus Treatment: A Prospective Multicentre Trial. P. Meinero et al., 2016
3 Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus Treatment, Giarratano G et al., 2017
Endoscopic pilonidal sinus treatment (EPSiT)Endoskopische Pilonidalsinus Therapie (EPSiT): First single-center experience with an effective method for treating pilonidal sinus
Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus Treatment: A Tertiary Care Academic Center Experience
Frontiers in Surgery 2021 Aug
Brazilian and argentinean multicentric study in the surgical minimally invasive treatment of pilonidal cyst
Brazilian archives of digestive surgery 2019 Oct
Short-term outcomes of endoscopic pilonidal sinus treatment
Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England 2019 Aug
The endoscopic treatment of pilonidal sinus disease: a short-term case-series study
Annals of Saudi Medicine 2019 May-Jun
Preliminary report on endoscopic pilonidal sinus treatment in children: results of a multicentric series
Pediatric Surgery International 2018 Jun
Outcomes of endoscopic pilonidal sinus treatment (EPSiT): a systematic review
Techniques in Coloproctology 2018 May
Endoscopic pilonidal sinus treatment versus total excision with primary closure for sacrococcygeal pilonidal sinus disease in the pediatric population
Journal of Pediatric Surgery 2018 Oct
Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus Treatment: Long-Term Results of a Prospective Series
Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons 2017 Jul-Sep
Endoscopic pilonidal sinus treatment: a prospective multicentre trial
Colorectal Disease: The Official Journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2016 May
Three-part Dismantling CLICKline Series for Pediatric Laparoscopic Surgery
The CLICKLINE instrument line (diameter 3.5 mm, length 20 cm) for pediatric laparoscopic surgery features great stability while its efficient, modular construction offers a high level of flexibility.
- Working length (20 cm) adapted to the special requirements of pediatric laparoscopy
- Modular concept: Instruments can be disassembled into three parts for maximum hygiene and variability
- Diverse combination possibilities thanks to a wide range of jaws with various outer sheaths and CLICKLINE handles
Rotating Bipolar Grasping Forceps and Scissors for Pediatric Laparoscopic Surgery
The Rotating Bipolar Instruments are available in 3.5 mm diameter and 20 cm working length and facilitate precise work on tissue. The instrument design and the materials used ensure high mechanical stability. The force limiter integrated into the handle prevents any potential overloading of the jaws. Color coding on the forceps insert and the handle allows clear identification of the new, modular ROBI® components.
- Rotating bipolar instruments with 3.5 mm diameter and 20 cm working length
- Insulated outer sheath, 360° rotating
- Modular design
SILVER SCOPE® Gastroscopes
The flexible routine gastroscope
- The routine gastroscope is a reliable instrument for everyday use in gastroenterology. The 2.8 mm working channel allows the use of all instruments for diagnosis and intervention.
- Excellent deflection up to 210°
The medium gastroscope for standard and pediatric use and in case of stenosis
- Elegant 7.8 mm outer diameter with 2.8 mm working channel
- Also suitable for pediatric applications
- Excellent deflection up to 210°
Bronchoscopy Instruments for Children
A practical set classification for the clinical routine
KARL STORZ offers instruments for pediatric bronchoscopy that are customized to the anatomy of children. This includes bronchoscopes in various sizes and lengths as well as optical forceps and accessories. To optimally structure our comprehensive product range for the benefit of our customers, we offer a total of three sets for foreign body removal in children. They are organized by age and corresponding tracheal diameter. Each set includes the appropriate bronchoscope sizes with a compatible telescope, optical forceps, and accessories. The instrument sets therefore offer everything needed for foreign body removal.
- Set 1: Age group 0-6 months
- Set 2: Age group 6 months – 6 years
- Set 3: Age group 6-14 years
Airway Management for Neonatology and Pediatrics
C-MAC® – the solution!
A platform for your airway management
Did you know that KARL STORZ's C-MAC® system represents the widest available range of endoscopes for use in pediatrics and neonatology? You have a choice of 6 different video laryngoscopes alone. Count on a portable airway management system that offers multiple visualization options and, most importantly, lets you switch to any C-MAC product within seconds. For further details on these products, please refer to the marketing materials linked below.
Insufflation with gas heater
- Gas flow up to 50 l/min in combination with KARL STORZ HICAP® trocars
- Gas heating to body temperature
- With two insufflation modes for high flow and pediatric applications
- Pediatrics mode: small adjustment increments in the lower output range as well as safety limits for pressure and flow
- Used in transanal treatment and endoscopic vessel harvesting
- Compatible with S-PILOT® – the solution for your surgical smoke management
Pyloric Knife With Knife Insert for Single Use
The KARL STORZ instrument set for pyloromyotomy has been expanded to include the pyloric knife for pediatric surgery.
- Knife insert for single use (pack of 10) for the sharpest possible cutting
- An integrated ratchet mechanism allows the knife insert to be extended to the desired length in a controlled manner and locked in eight positions (1.5 mm increments)
- Markings at the knife insert for checking the extended length
- Protective cap for safe assembly and disassembly of the knife insert