KARL STORZ has been developing products for use in otorhinolaryngology for over 75 years, and offers one of the world's leading product portfolios. This specialty still features prominently in our product range. Our portfolio includes about 3000 different instruments, which are complemented by rigid endoscopes of various sizes, flexible fiberscopes, (HD) video endoscopes, and motor systems. Sterile single-use products are now available as well, particularly for use in rhino-laryngology.
From basic equipment for ENT practices and outpatient clinics, to endoscopic and surgical instruments, to high-tech systems for video-assisted endoscopy, physicians can choose from a large portfolio: coordinated endoscopes, instruments, and devices of proven quality.
HD Video Rhino-Laryngoscope
The new HD video rhino-laryngoscope from KARL STORZ allows visualization of the nose, pharynx and larynx in HD image quality. Depending on the system configuration, the physician is able to use IMAGE1 S™ visualization modes or perform stroboscopy. This makes the flexible endoscope suitable for various indications.
- HD image quality
- Possible to use IMAGE1 S™ visualization modes in conjunction with the IMAGE1 S™ camera system
- Stroboscopy can be performed when used with TELE PACK+
- Fully immersible for cleaning and disinfection
CMOS Video Rhino-Laryngoscope with Diameter 2.9 mm
The new 2.9 mm CMOS video rhino-laryngoscope further expands the existing CMOS product line. The video endoscope can be used with the TELE PACK+ as well as with the C-MAC® Monitor and C-HUB II.
- Integrated CMOS chip technology
- 140° deflection in both directions
- Integrated LED light source
- Sensitive yet stable control with ergonomic handle