Video Mediastinoscopy – Future-Oriented CMOS Technology in HD
The compact HD video mediastinoscope is based on the CMOS chip-on-the-tip sensor technology and features an LED light source which is integrated in the handle. It is lightweight, balanced, and fully autoclavable.
It can be operated with the current KARL STORZ IMAGE1 S™ camera platform and the CONNECT and X-LINK modules.
- Compact handle with integrated LED light source
- Keyboard with haptic feedback for camera menu control
- CMOS chip-on-the-tip sensor technology in the blade
- Blade with uninterrupted right lateral slit
- Plug & play – one cable outlet with plug connection to the X-LINK module
- No white balance necessary
Silver Is the New Black
LIVE – LED Integrated Video Endoscopes
The new LIVE video bronchoscopes feature excellent image quality, natural color rendering, and homogeneous illumination. A special feature is the LED light source integrated in the handle. State-of-the-art technology is combined with the economy of LEDs. No separate light source is necessary.
- Treatment and diagnosis in HD
- Available in two sizes: LIVE 6.5 and LIVE 5.5
- Compatible with IMAGE1 S™ and TELE PACK +
- Enhanced visualization with S-Technologies
CleverCurve – Sophisticated Design
Sliding sheath instruments for thoracic surgery
In the video-assisted technique, instruments are needed to replace manual palpation in open surgery because tumors and other pathologies are not always easy to identify visually. If the object in question is located deep in the tissue, for instance, palpation is critical. Hence, in VATS, appropriately designed instruments must be used to compensate for the advantages of open surgery.
For this purpose, we have added the new CLEVERCURVE line to our portfolio. These instruments are designed using sliding sheath technology, which features a passive, stationary element as well as an active, movable element. The resulting direct force transmission from the handle to the jaw achieves good tactile feedback.
Altogether, the line consists of seven instruments with various jaw types, some featuring a surgical ratchet.