Creating Certainty: Diagnostics and Treatment Outside the OR
Solutions for office hysteroscopy
Office hysteroscopy allows the diagnosis of any abnormalities in the uterine cavity while 5 Fr. instruments make immediate treatment possible. Narrow-lumen hysteroscopes enable procedures to be performed outside the OR without anesthesia or dilation of the cervix. Furthermore, hysteroscopy can be used to rule out any possible obstacles to implantation prior to IVF treatment.
- Outsourcing diagnostic services and minor hysteroscopic procedures expands the capacity of the OR
- CAMPO TROPHYSCOPE® with a diameter of only 2.9 mm allows a primary approach to the uterine cavity under visualization
- HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.® automatically maintains a stable uterine cavity
- Compact and mobile TELE PACK X LED imaging unit for universal use with integrated documentation
Intrauterine BIGATTI Shaver (IBS®) in Combination with HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.®
The Intrauterine BIGATTI Shaver (IBS®) enables the purely mechanical removal of intrauterine pathologies such as polyps, myomas (G0-G1) or placental remnants under clear visualization at all times. The tissue fragments removed are directly suctioned by the shaver blade. Not using HF current lowers the risk of complications and results in a faster learning curve for the operating surgeon. The automatic HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.® double roller system maintains a stable cavity and optimal vision.
- Mechanical removal of intrauterine pathologies without HF current
- Clear visualization at all times thanks to direct suction of the resected tissue
- Faster learning curve than for conventional resection
- Fully reusable system, including shaver blades
- Hysteromat E.A.S.I.® can be used for all hysteroscopic and laparoscopic procedures
Cutting, coagulation, and vaporization in physiological saline solution
The use of saline solution significantly reduces the risk of TUR syndrome. KARL STORZ offers bipolar resectoscopes with diameters of 22 and 26 Fr. The 22 Fr. resectoscopes are particularly well suited for infertility patients as the cervical canal can be dilated up to Hegar 7.5. Together with the AUTOCON® III 400 HF generator, effective resection, coagulation or vaporization is achieved.
- Real bipolar system with current not returned via the sheath
- Minimal tissue penetration
- Precise cutting and initial cutting without delay
- Self-cleaning loops due to plasma formation
- Available in 22 and 26 Fr.