HD Video Rhino-Laryngoscope
The new HD video rhino-laryngoscope from KARL STORZ allows visualization of the nose, pharynx and larynx in HD image quality. Depending on the system configuration, the physician is able to use IMAGE1 S™ visualization modes or perform stroboscopy. This makes the flexible endoscope suitable for various indications.
- HD image quality
- Possible to use IMAGE1 S™ visualization modes in conjunction with the IMAGE1 S™ camera system
- Stroboscopy can be performed when used with TELE PACK+
- Fully immersible for cleaning and disinfection
CMOS Video Rhino-Laryngoscope with Diameter 2.9 mm
The new 2.9 mm CMOS video rhino-laryngoscope further expands the existing CMOS product line. The video endoscope can be used with the TELE PACK+ as well as with the C-MAC® Monitor and C-HUB II.
- Integrated CMOS chip technology
- 140° deflection in both directions
- Integrated LED light source
- Sensitive yet stable control with ergonomic handle