KARL STORZ's company history is full of innovative ideas for devices that have decisively influenced the development of endoscopic procedures. This includes the ultrasonic lithotripter, the HF surgical unit with automatic cutting and coagulation current control, and the cold light source, to name just a few. The current generation of KARL STORZ devices are highly innovative as well.
These units stand out through their standardized, modular design concepts, and particularly thanks to their durable mechanics and control technology. They are operated through structured menu navigation, with newer devices featuring a touch screen. All units are designed and manufactured to meet the highest quality and safety requirements and undergo strict safety testing before delivery.
The KARL STORZ unit portfolio includes:
- Suction and irrigation systems
- Units for high frequency surgery
- Laser systems
- Motor systems
- Lithotripsy systems
The UNIDRIVE® SELECT is a multidisciplinary motor system with a modular concept that allows configuration according to customer requirements thanks to software licenses. This technology opens up a wide range of customizable possibilities and synergy effects in cross-speciality integration. In combination with the ENDOMAT® SELECT (UP220) irrigation pump, which communicates via the new KS HIVE® standard, the newest generation of pump technology is seamlessly integrated.
According to the motto “Power Anywhere”, the UNIDRIVE® SELECT motors and handpieces are driven with exactly the parameters required for the respective function and indication..
- Configuration according to individual requirements at any time thanks to software modules
- Modern unit design with glass front and touch screen
- Broad motor and handpiece portfolio
- Compatibility with existing DRILLCUT-X® II handpieces
ENDOMAT® SELECT – The Choice is Yours
ENDOMAT® SELECT is an interdisciplinary roller pump for the irrigation or suction of fluids during surgical and diagnostic procedures. Depending on customer preferences, the pump can be equipped with various software packages so that it can be used for either individual or multiple disciplines.
Benefits at a glance:
- Cost-efficient pump as modular design supports basic functionality across various fields of application
- Easy handling thanks to tubing set for single hand control
- Safe use thanks to tubing set recognition
- Seamless integration into existing systems
- Software allows fields of application to be expanded at any time
Insufflation with gas heater
- Gas flow up to 50 l/min in combination with KARL STORZ HICAP® trocars
- Gas heating to body temperature
- With two insufflation modes for high flow and pediatric applications
- Pediatrics mode: small adjustment increments in the lower output range as well as safety limits for pressure and flow
- Used in transanal treatment and endoscopic vessel harvesting
- Compatible with S-PILOT® – the solution for your surgical smoke management