A Revolution in Transurethral Treatment Concepts
Complete system and diverse electrodes
The new bipolar concept from KARL STORZ sets new standards in terms of effectiveness, economic efficiency, patient safety and reliability and therefore revolutionizes the treatment of BPS and/or bladder tumors.
The system is supported by the new KARL STORZ HF Generator AUTOCON® III 400. The performance of bipolar applications has thus been further enhanced and optimized.
The KARL STORZ product portfolio includes loops for resection, incision, en-bloc resection as well as vaporization and enucleation electrodes for the prostate, bladder and urethra.
KARL STORZ provides a modern, adaptive morcellator system for enucleation that enables fast and efficient morcellation or the removal of prostate tissue from the bladder.
Special features of the transurethral treatment concept
- Perfect symbiosis with HF surgery: Treatment, technology and economic efficiency
- All techniques can be performed with a bipolar working element by selecting the appropriate electrode
- Real bipolar system: No current backflow via the sheath
- Precise cutting and initial incision without delay: Automatic and optimized HF current regulation with the new AUTOCON® III 400 HF generator
- Maximum efficiency with minimal, controlled current flow
- Minimal tissue penetration; reduced obturator nerve stimulation
- A generator for all techniques: Bipolar vaporization, enucleation and standard TUR
Endoscopic Enucleation and Morcellation from KARL STORZ
All from a single source
In a publication of the EAU Guidelines in 2016, laser enucleation (e.g., HoLEP) and bipolar enucleation are grouped under enucleation of the prostate (EEP). Similar to classical transurethral resection, EEP is thus regarded as a treatment of choice for benign prostate syndrome (BPS). To meet the requirements of this development, KARL STORZ presents variable configuration possibilities which enable you to perform both laser and HF-based applications using one basic instrument. KARL STORZ thus provides you with a flexible system for all techniques and energy sources and, at the same time, expands its product line for enucleation with effective instrumentation for the removal of prostate tissue following enucleation.
- Economical and efficient solutions for enucleation techniques: Standard instruments for enucleation techniques as well as additional dedicated instruments for laser (HoLEP, ThuLEP) and bipolar enucleation
- Efficient removal of prostate tissue and straightforward, individual installation in our morcellator system
The New Flexible Video Cystoscope HD-VIEW
High Performance by Definition
The new flexible cystoscope is able to meet increasing demands on image quality in flexible cystoscopy as well as percutaneous applications. In addition, the new suction valve provides an effective method for rapid emptying of the bladder. The distal tip has been redesigned to enable smoother insertion.
- Noticeably higher resolution thanks to camera chip in high definition
- Integrated LED technology with automatic exposure
- Suction valve for rapid bladder evacuation
- Atraumatic 10.9 Fr. tip
- 7 Fr. working channel
- Detachable LUER port for better reprocessing