The range of products available for gastroenterology combines groundbreaking and innovative technologies on the basis of experience from numerous specialties to ensure precise, safe, and easy clinical application.
From mobile compact solutions to high-end video endoscopic systems in HD quality through to individual documentation solutions for the clinic and practice, the portfolio offers a product range that meets all market demands.
The SILVER SCOPE® Series in particular combines advanced technology, ergonomics, and durability to create a video endoscope that sets new standards. The control unit’s elegant design supports the instrument’s high tech character.
In addition to pure white light endoscopy, the IMAGE1 S-Technologies provide display options in other defined spectral ranges and hence offer innovative new visualization options for diagnostics.
Our unlimited service for flexible endoscopes ensures smooth and safe work.
The KARL STORZ SILVER SCOPE® Series
The KARL STORZ SILVER SCOPE® series offers three variants that covers the most common applications in the upper gastrointestinal tract:
Firstly, the standard gastroscope for the daily routine; secondly, the medium gastroscope with a greatly reduced outer diameter for routine examinations as well as stenoses and pediatric use; thirdly, an interventional dual-channel gastroscope for more demanding interventions, heavy bleeding and emergency gastroscopy.
The innovative duodenoscope has been enhanced with regard to hygiene aspects and now includes a sterile single-use Albarran module (HYDOME® system).
In the field of colonoscopy, KARL STORZ offers a selection of lengths – from the 40 cm rectoscope to the sigmoidoscope and standard lengths. The graduated rigidity and progressive insertion characteristics of the colonoscope insertion tube ensure optimal advancement.
All endoscopes of the SILVER SCOPE® series offer the following characteristics:
- Three innovative visualization technologies for easy tissue differentiation:
– CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
– CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
– SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and color exchange
- Homogeneous image brightness
- LED illumination and air or CO2 insufflation included with the CO2MBI® LED light source
- Nine functions on three individually programmable function keys
- Deflection up to 210° with a small bending radius for gastroscopes as well as colonoscopes
- Full upward and downward compatibility with KARL STORZ video processors and light sources
- The modular system of the IMAGE1 S™ platform allows interdisciplinary work
* SPECTRA: Not for sale in the U.S.
SILVER SCOPE® Gastroscopes
The flexible routine gastroscope
- The routine gastroscope is a reliable instrument for everyday use in gastroenterology. The 2.8 mm working channel allows the use of all instruments for diagnosis and intervention.
- Excellent deflection up to 210°
The medium gastroscope for standard and pediatric use and in case of stenosis
- Elegant 7.8 mm outer diameter with 2.8 mm working channel
- Also suitable for pediatric applications
- Excellent deflection up to 210°
Interventional Gastroscope with Two Working/Suction Channels
- For interventional and emergency gastroscopy
- Two working channels, 2.8 mm and 3.8 mm in diameter
- Additional water jet channel that is accessible for brush cleaning
- Simultaneous working and suction
- Complex procedures can be performed with two instruments simultaneously and simultaneous suction through both channels is possible