In-house Training Workstations from KARL STORZ with the GESEA Concept
Endoscopic training possibilities directly in the clinic
The steady progress in minimally invasive surgical techniques requires ongoing training and professional development of surgeons and adequate opportunities for practice.
Supported by KARL STORZ, the European Academy of Gynaecologic Surgery (EAGS) developed the so-called Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgical Education and Assessment Program (GESEA). Theoretical knowledge is offered free of charge and practical skills in laparoscopy and hysteroscopy are trained to ensure patient safety and the best possible surgical outcome.* The required training equipment is provided by KARL STORZ as a complete package.
- Scientifically validated training program from the European Academy of Gynaecologic Surgery (EAGS)
- Documentation of self-assessment possible
- All from one source
For further information: https://europeanacademy.org/certification/gesea-programme/
*study Campo et al., Gynaecological endoscopic surgical education and assessment. A diploma programme in gynaecological endoscopic surgery
The Solution for Outpatient Settings – TELE PACK+
Outsourcing smaller procedures frees up OR capacity for larger operations. This trend towards ambulatory care requires a compact and flexible system with high image quality. The new TELE PACK+ ALL-IN-ONE system meets these demands. It combines a monitor, LED light source, FULL HD camera control unit and documentation unit with integrated network functionality in a single portable unit. The new COR mobile stand offers a suitable solution for the office in the form of a compact equipment cart. This set-up can be used for many ambulatory interventions such as, for example, office hysteroscopy, colposcopy or cystoscopy.
- Image display in FULL HD quality
- 18.5" touch screen monitor with on-screen keyboard
- Documentation with storage possibilities on USB memory devices or 50 GB internal memory
- Network functionality in combination with the software tool SCENARA® .connect for the export and import of patient data in/out of HIS/PACS
- Compatibility with rigid, flexible and single-use endoscopes from KARL STORZ
- Modular configuration of the COR mobile stand
Hysteroscopy shows high sensitivity and specificity in the diagnostics of any abnormalities in the uterine cavity. With the help of 5 Fr. instruments, immediate treatment is often possible. Rigid 4 mm instruments offer several advantages over semirigid 5 Fr. instruments such as, for example, greater stability with regard to mechanical stress and the possibility to remove larger biopsy samples.
- Insertion of a telescope with diameter 6 mm only requires minimal dilation of the cervix
- Mechanical treatment of intrauterine pathologies through the use of 4 mm instruments such as scissors, dissecting and grasping forceps as well as electrodes
- Expanded application thanks to the use of 4 mm shaver blades (e.g., Intrauterine BIGATTI Shaver (IBS®))