IMAGE1 S™ 4U – mORe than a camera
The IMAGE1 S™ 4U camera system allows the operating surgeon to make optimal use of the benefits offered by 4K technology. A notable feature is the image quality: High image brightness, impressive colors, greater richness of detail and a significantly improved depth effect characterize this system. Thanks to the system’s modularity, 4U components can be easily integrated into the existing IMAGE1 S™ camera platform. Consequently, the system is still compatible with existing technologies (e.g., rigid, flexible, fluorescence and 3D endoscopy) and can be adapted to meet individual customer needs.
- IMAGE1 S™ 4U impresses with outstanding, razor-sharp images
- Excellent image brightness
- First-rate color rendition
- Greater richness of detail
- Three innovative visualization technologies for tissue differentiation:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and switch
- Easy integration into the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform
* not for sale in the U.S.
4K Monitor Portfolio
Used in conjunction with the IMAGE1 S™ 4U camera system, the new 4K monitors complete the KARL STORZ imaging chain perfectly. They are available in various sizes (up to 58") and technologies (2D/3D) to meet the individual requirements of different procedures.
4K technology offers an extended color space combined with enhanced color saturation due to the implementation of the BT.2020 standard in the monitors.
Thanks to the special tempered safety glass, all monitors feature strong resistance to scratches and knocks.
With a screen diagonal of 32", the monitors feature an enclosed glass surface that allows quick and easy wipe disinfection to guarantee optimal hygiene properties.
Stop Guessing. Start Knowing.
PDD – flexibility in visualization with IMAGE1 S™
With Photodynamic Diagnosis (PDD) in FULL HD quality, another component has been added to the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform. The most outstanding feature of the HX FI camera heads is their versatile application possibilities. In addition to the PDD OPAL1® technology, the S-Technologies CHROMA, SPECTRA A* and SPECTRA B* can also be displayed in white light.
- Versatile camera heads with PDD fluorescence imaging and S-Technologies
- Brilliant, crisp FULL HD resolution
- Impressive lightweight and ergonomic design
- Both standard and pendulum camera heads available
- Part of the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform – compatible with IMAGE1 S™ X-LINK
- Easy-to-use PDD functionality via IMAGE1 S™
*not for sale in the U.S.