IMAGE1 S™ – As Individual as your Requirements
The IMAGE1 S™ camera platform offers surgeons a single system for all applications. As a modular camera platform, IMAGE1 S™ combines various technologies (e.g., rigid, flexible and 3D endoscopy) in one system and can therefore be adapted to individual customer needs. Furthermore, near infrared (NIR/ICG) for fluorescence imaging, the integration of operating microscopes and the use of VITOM® 3D is possible via the camera platform.
- Individual modules can be selected according to user requirements, e.g., for rigid, flexible and 3D technology
- Three innovative visualization technologies for easy tissue differentiation in 2D and 3D:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Color shift and exchange
- Automatic light source control
- Natural color rendition
* not for sale in the U.S.
Stop Guessing. Start Knowing.
PDD – flexibility in visualization with IMAGE1 S
With Photodynamic Diagnosis (PDD) in FULL HD quality, another component has been added to the IMAGE1 S camera platform. The most outstanding feature of the HX FI camera heads is their versatile application possibilities. In addition to the PDD OPAL1™ technology, the S-Technologies CHROMA, SPECTRA A* and SPECTRA B* can also be displayed in white light.
- Versatile camera heads with PDD fluorescence imaging and S-Technologies
- Brilliant, razor-sharp FULL HD imaging
- Impressive lightweight and ergonomic design
- Both standard and pendulum camera heads available
- Part of the IMAGE1 S camera platform – compatible with IMAGE1 S X-LINK
- Easy-to-use PDD functionality via IMAGE1 S
*not for sale in the U.S.