OR1™ is the KARL STORZ brand of innovative healthcare integration solutions. Whether you need to integrate a single operating room, an operative department, or an entire healthcare system, OR1™ Integration is able to connect visualization, communications and data management across all care locations that are performing diagnostic and operative procedures.
By using OR1™ Integration to connect all care locations such as operating rooms, clinics and offices on one unified digital backbone, healthcare systems are able to achieve (3) main goals:
Improve Physician Satisfaction: Remove clicks and redundant systems that clinicians currently work in to streamline their day-to-day care delivery processes and reduce clinician burnout.
Improve Patient Satisfaction: Increase care continuity across all locations by connecting minimally invasive diagnostic and surgical data into the health record, as well as improve communication through text messages and lower anxiety with calming media.
Reduce Cost: Remove redundant digital systems or lengthy analog processes for care delivery and instead use ONE shared IT infrastructure across all care locations.
Watch what ONE DAY is like with OR1™ Integration
NEO® IP Integration
NEO® IP Operating Room Integration
- The future of the operating room is a zero-touch environment powered by AI, machine learning and data integration to assist surgical teams in providing the best possible patient outcomes. KARL STORZ is at the forefront of introducing these automation technologies to the operating room so that in the future, NEO® IP integration can not only scale across all of the surgical care locations in your healthcare enterprise, but it can do so intelligently.
- Enterprise communications, data management, analytics and patient satisfaction modules scale to the needs of each operative suite.
- Native streaming, conferencing and chat communications integrate with StreamConnect® software to enable clinical collaboration across the healthcare enterprise.
- Collect data on medical device usage in the operating suite and view dashboards of usage information in StreamConnect® to right-size capital spend with actual usage.
Enterprise Collaboration Software
Three suites of apps in ONE software that drive secure content management, clinical collaboration and business insight across all care locations in the healthcare enterprise. Embedded AI software guidance ensures users are trained and the software is utilized to its full potential.
- Surgical Image Management: Video-on-Demand & ehrLINC apps push surgical images and videos to the network from the operating room for secure storage, easy access by surgeons, editing, sharing and archiving in the patient record.
- Clinical Collaboration: Empower education and inter-departmental collaboration with Live Streaming, Video Conferencing, and Nursing Overview apps.
- Business Insight: For administrators and supply chain, match capital spend on medical devices to utilization with the Device Utilization app. For biomedical teams, know of service issues before clinicians do with intelligent system-wide equipment monitoring.
Interactive Display Technology Designed for Healthcare
New interactive display technology from KARL STORZ allows collaboration to happen seamlessly inside and outside of the operating room wherever clinical personnel or data resources are located. The CollaboratOR multi-touch interactive display runs software designed to improve efficiency and create a collaborative environment in the operating room so that care teams can provide the best patient care possible.
- Room Setup Collaboration: $62/min. Operating room time is incredibly costly. Improve on-time starts and consistent OR setup by quickly displaying preference cards, back table setup photos, IFUs and preop imaging for the circulator and scrub tech to reference.
- Procedural Collaboration: Infinite Views The surgical dashboard is infinitely flexible and allows everyone in the operating room to see up to eight live video feeds and unlimited web sources of imaging simultaneously to improve situational awareness of the operative team.
- Global Collaboration: 21% Surgeon Shortfall It’s predicted that by 2050 in the U.S. there will be a 21% shortfall of surgeons in the workforce. Broadcast from your operating room with standard conferencing software like Zoom, Teams and Webex to empower remote education.