- The New Flexible Video-Cystoscope C-VIEW®
- Bipolar Treatment Concepts from KARL STORZ
- Endoscopic Enucleation and Morcellation from KARL STORZ
- The Flexible Video Cystoscope HD-VIEW™
- A New Generation of Pressure-Controlled PCNL Systems for Minimally Invasive Percutaneous Nephrolitholapaxy
- We Realize Innovations – The Thin Uretero-Renoscope from KARL STORZ
- As Every Detail Counts – Visibly Higher Resolution with the Flexible Uretero-Renoscopes FLEX-XC and FLEX-X2S
- KARL STORZ Single-Use Stone Baskets
- CALCULASE® III – The End of the Stone Age
- IMAGE1 S™ 4U – mORe than a camera
The New Flexible Video-Cystoscope C-VIEW®
Flexible application redefined
From outpatient settings to the intensive care unit through to the endourological operating room, the new flexible C-VIEW® cystoscope covers various application scenarios in flexible cystoscopy. Additionnally, the C-VIEW® in combination with the C-MAC® monitor, provides a mobile solution for cystoscopy.
- No separate light source, no light cable and no camera head required: Digital complete system with CMOS-chip technology and integrated LED illumination
- Easier insertion in the urethra due to atraumatically shaped tip
- Expanded configuration and documentation possibilities: For connection to C-HUB® II, C-MAC® or TELE PACK + for documentation and data management
Bipolar Treatment Concepts from KARL STORZ
The new bipolar concept from KARL STORZ offers an economical solution for treatment methods (bipolar resection, enucleation, vaporization and en-bloc resection) through a simple selection of dedicated electrodes.
The system is supported by the new KARL STORZ HF Generator AUTOCON® III 400. The performance of bipolar applications has thus been further enhanced and optimized.
The KARL STORZ product portfolio includes loops for resection, incision, en-bloc resection as well as vaporization and enucleation electrodes for the prostate and bladder.
KARL STORZ provides a modern, adaptive morcellator system for enucleation that enables the removal of prostate tissue from the bladder.
Special features of the transurethral treatment concept
- Various techniques can be performed with a bipolar working element by selecting the appropriate electrode
- Real bipolar system: No current backflow via the sheath
- HF current regulation with the new AUTOCON® III 400 HF generator
- Regulated current flow: Minimal tissue penetration; reduced obturator nerve stimulation
- A generator for all techniques: Bipolar vaporization, enucleation and standard TUR
Endoscopic Enucleation and Morcellation from KARL STORZ
All from a single source
In a publication of the EAU Guidelines in 2016, laser enucleation (e.g., HoLEP) and bipolar enucleation are grouped under enucleation of the prostate (EEP). Similar to classical transurethral resection, EEP is thus regarded as a treatment of choice for benign prostate syndrome (BPS). To meet the requirements of this development, KARL STORZ presents variable configuration possibilities which enable you to perform both laser and HF-based applications using one basic instrument. KARL STORZ thus provides you with a flexible system for all techniques and energy sources and, at the same time, expands its product line for enucleation with a morcellator system for the removal of prostate tissue.
- Cost-effective and efficient solutions for enucleation techniques:
- Standard instruments for enucleation techniques as well as additional dedicated instruments for laser (HoLEP, ThuLEP) and bipolar enucleation
- Removal of prostate tissue with the individually installable morcellator system
The Flexible Video Cystoscope HD-VIEW™
High Performance by Definition
The flexible cystoscope is able to meet increasing demands on image quality in flexible cystoscopy as well as percutaneous applications. In addition, the new suction valve provides an effective method for rapid emptying of the bladder. The distal tip has been redesigned to enable easier insertion.
- Noticeably higher resolution thanks to camera chip in high definition
- Integrated LED technology with automatic exposure
- Suction valve for rapid bladder evacuation
- Atraumatically shaped 10.9 Fr. tip
- 7 Fr. working channel
- Detachable LUER port for easier reprocessing
A New Generation of Pressure-Controlled PCNL Systems for Minimally Invasive Percutaneous Nephrolitholapaxy
The MIP system ensures atraumatic and effective stone treatment with fewer complications for all stone sizes.
- Innovative pressure management: All systems from the MIP series are designed as open systems
- Efficient stone retrieval: The “vacuum cleaner” hydrodynamic effect makes it possible to retrieve stones without forceps, graspers or stone baskets
- One-step dilation: Following a skin incision, the access tract is dilated in a single step
- Versatility: The right instrument is available for any kidney stone location and size
- Applicator for direct closure and contrast agent injection: Access tracts to the kidney can be directly closed after stone retrieval using a gelatin-thrombin matrix applied with the aid of an applicator. In addition, the applicator can be used to inject contrast agent
- Application-oriented sheaths: For standard and supine techniques as well as pediatric interventions
We Realize Innovations – The Thin Uretero-Renoscope from KARL STORZ
The uretero-renoscopes from KARL STORZ – the right solution for any anatomy and indication
With the thin uretero-renoscope, KARL STORZ presents a future-oriented advancement in a new design. The even more slender shape of the sheath provides the instrument with a good balance and ensures comfort and ergonomics, allowing the surgeon to treat patients easily and gently.
- Minimal sheath circumference with large working channel
- Sheath with long tapered step
- Atraumatically shaped distal tip for easy insertion into the ureter
As Every Detail Counts – Visibly Higher Resolution with the Flexible Uretero-Renoscopes FLEX-XC and FLEX-X2S
KARL STORZ presents a new generation of flexible uretero-renoscopes that enables you to benefit from proven properties such as minimal sheath circumference, excellent torque stability and maneuverability – now combined with a noticeably higher image resolution.
During the course of product development, it was possible to maximize the image quality of the FLEX-XC video uretero-renoscope, while the number of fibers for the FLEX-X2S uretero-reno-fiberscope could be doubled.
A wide range of optional accessories such as stone baskets, laser fibers and guide wires rounds off the product portfolio.
Video Uretero-Renoscope FLEX-XC:
- Now with 2.6x higher image resolution
- Clear images, even at high zoom levels
- Optimized visualization with S-Technologies
- Now with double fiber capacity
- Significantly improved image quality
KARL STORZ Single-Use Stone Baskets
The ideal stone basket for each requirement
The numerous indications and methods of application in stone therapy require stone baskets with various properties – a challenge that KARL STORZ meets with its new product line of nitinol stone baskets. The baskets are matched to the sizes of the respective working channels and adapt to anatomical conditions thanks to the highly flexible nitinol wires.
CALCULASE® III – The End of the Stone Age
35 W holmium laser for lithotripsy and tissue treatment
The 35 Watt desktop laser CALCULASE® III from KARL STORZ offers the user an enhanced performance and optimal user comfort with an excellent price-performance ratio*.
- Performance up to 35 Watts
- Enhanced energy spectrum from 0.2-4 Joules*
- Higher frequency from 4-30 Hertz*
- Burst pulse mode (for reducing the repulsion of stone fragments)
- RFID fiber identification
- 10" touch screen
* Comparison with previous model
IMAGE1 S™ 4U – mORe than a camera
The IMAGE1 S™ 4U camera system allows the operating surgeon to make optimal use of the benefits offered by 4K technology. A notable feature is the image quality: High image brightness, impressive colors, greater richness of detail and a significantly improved depth effect characterize this system. Thanks to the system’s modularity, 4U components can be easily integrated into the existing IMAGE1 S™ camera platform. Consequently, the system is still compatible with existing technologies (e.g., rigid, flexible, fluorescence and 3D endoscopy) and can be adapted to meet individual customer needs.
- IMAGE1 S™ 4U impresses with outstanding, razor-sharp images
- Excellent image brightness
- First-rate color rendition
- Greater richness of detail
- Three innovative visualization technologies for tissue differentiation:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and switch
- Easy integration into the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform
* not for sale in the U.S.