- A Revolution in Transurethral Treatment Concepts
- Digital Video Cysto-Urethroscopes from KARL STORZ – Precision in Diagnostics and Follow-up Care
- A New Generation of Pressure-Controlled PCNL Systems
- We Realize Innovations – The Thin Uretero-Renoscope from KARL STORZ
- Flexible Uretero-Renoscopes from KARL STORZ
- ENDOMAT® SELECT
- AUTOCON® III 400
- Operating Cystoscope-Urethroscope for Children
- Video Uretero-Renoscope with the IMAGE1 S
- The S-PILOT™
A Revolution in Transurethral Treatment Concepts
Complete system and diverse electrodes
The new bipolar concept from KARL STORZ sets new standards in terms of effectiveness, economic efficiency, patient safety and reliability and therefore revolutionizes the treatment of BPS and/or bladder tumors.
The system is supported by the new KARL STORZ HF Generator AUTOCON® III 400. The performance of bipolar applications has thus been further enhanced and optimized.
The KARL STORZ product portfolio includes loops for resection, incision, en-bloc resection as well as vaporization and enucleation electrodes for the prostate, bladder and urethra.
Digital Video Cysto-Urethroscopes from KARL STORZ – Precision in Diagnostics and Follow-up Care
- Economical & mobile:
The C-VIEW® video cystoscope with CMOS chip technology offers a particularly economical entry into digital imaging technology. Together with the portable C-MAC® monitor, the space-saving all-in-one system with integrated LED illumination and documentation function is excellent for cross-specialty, mobile patient treatment.
- Premium & universal:
The KARL STORZ video cysto-urethroscope with high-resolution CCD chip technology, in conjunction with the IMAGE1 S camera platform, delivers excellent image quality and sets new standards in the fields of diagnostics and follow-up care. For fluorescence diagnostics, the PDD system opens new dimensions for the early detection of bladder carcinomas.
A New Generation of Pressure-Controlled PCNL Systems
The revolutionary MIP system ensures atraumatic and effective stone treatment with fewer complications for all stone sizes.
- Innovative pressure management: All systems from the MIP series are designed as open systems
- Efficient stone retrieval: The "vacuum cleaner" hydrodynamic effect makes it possible to retrieve stones without forceps, graspers or stone baskets
- One-step dilation: Following a skin incision, the access tract is dilated in a single step
- Versatility: The right instrument is available for any kidney stone location and size
- Innovative applicator for direct closure and contrast agent injection: Access tracts to the kidney can be directly closed after stone retrieval using a gelatin-thrombin matrix applied with the aid of an applicator. In addition, the applicator can be used to inject contrast agent
- Application-oriented sheaths: For standard and supine techniques as well as pediatric interventions
We Realize Innovations – The Thin Uretero-Renoscope from KARL STORZ
The uretero-renoscopes from KARL STORZ – the right solution for any anatomy and indication
With a new generation of uretero-renoscopes, KARL STORZ presents a future-oriented advancement in a new design. The even more slender sheath shape provides the instruments with excellent balance and ensures comfort and ergonomics. A much smoother tapered step ensures excellent gliding properties and allows the surgeon to treat patients easily and gently.
- Minimal sheath circumference
- Sheath with very smooth, long tapered step
- Excellent gliding properties for the highest patient comfort
- Large working channel for maximum irrigation performance
- Excellent view
- Atraumatic sheath end for easy insertion into the ureter
Flexible Uretero-Renoscopes from KARL STORZ
The video uretero-renoscope Flex-Xc in the customary premium quality or the economical fiberscope Flex-X2S with twice the number of fibers: Both flexible uretero-renoscopes meet the needs of urologists for diverse treatment options in the day-to-day clinical routine and are optimally matched to user requirements.
The flexible video uretero-renoscope Flex-Xc features brilliant image quality with noticeably higher resolution and allows efficient treatment thanks to high torsional resistance and maneuverability.
KARL STORZ offers an economic alternative with the modified flexible fiberscope Flex-X2S with twice the number of fibers. With a sheath diameter of 7.5 Fr., the instrument is also suitable for difficult anatomies and for use in pediatrics while offering true-to-detail image quality. A wide range of optional accessories such as stone baskets, laser fibers and guide wires rounds off the product portfolio.
Basic Pump for Urology
Straightforward handling and applications tailored to customer needs are the major benefits of the new ENDOMAT® SELECT pump. With features such as new tubing sets, automatic tubing set recognition and integrated pressure measurement, ENDOMAT® SELECT offers additional benefits that make it stand out from other pumps for urology.
- Seamless integration into existing systems, e.g., the CALCUSON ultrasonic generator
- User-friendly handling of the pump via touch screen and easy-to-use accessories
- Individual selection of various software packages according to surgical disciplines and the integration of additional functions
AUTOCON® III 400
New Generation in Bipolar Resection
The new HF generator from KARL STORZ has been further enhanced and optimized, particularly with regard to the performance of bipolar applications. It therefore ideally complements the KARL STORZ systems for bipolar resection. Precise initial cutting and exactly coordinated power regulation enables the unit to deliver optimal energy for bipolar resection and thus leads to perfect results. Consequently, the new bipolar concept from KARL STORZ sets new standards in terms of effectiveness, economic efficiency, patient safety, and system reliability and revolutionizes the treatment of BPS and/or bladder tumors.
- Controlled cutting function and application of energy to the tissue with pinpoint precision
- Real bipolar system as current is returned via the electrode
- The high-performance generator offers the option of additional bipolar techniques such as vaporization and enucleation
- Maximum user comfort thanks to high-resolution touch display
Operating Cystoscope-Urethroscope for Children
For straightforward and gentle treatment
The operating cysto-urethroscopes with atraumatic tip and excellent gliding properties provide the operating surgeon with enhanced possibilities for diagnosis as well as straightforward and gentle treatment of the patient. The straight working channel and the excellent telescope significantly enhance the efficient performance of various procedures.
- Atraumatically shaped distal end of sheath with rounded tip
- Minimal sheath diameter
- Maximum irrigation due to the large, straight working channel
Video Uretero-Renoscope with the IMAGE1 S
With IMAGE1 S, KARL STORZ has developed a new FULL HD camera platform that supports urologists with innovative visualization technologies for diagnosis and surgery. By combining this platform with the flexible 8.5 Fr. video uretero-renoscope FLEX-Xc, the user benefits from excellent visualization as well as the high image quality of the video uretero-renoscope.
- Excellent image quality: Due to CMOS technology
- Extremely thin and steerable sheath: Minimal sheath circumference of only 8.5 Fr. and maximum 270° deflection in either direction
- Ergonomic handle: Integrated LED light source allows convenient work without requiring an additional light cable
- Easier access to the kidney: Direct implementation of hand movements through to the distal end thanks to high torque stability facilitates access to the kidney
- Modular camera platform: Homogeneous illumination, contrast enhancement and clearer tissue differentiation by shifting the color spectrum with the IMAGE1 S Visualization Modes
The Solution for Safe and Reliable Morcellation
With the S-PILOT™ system, KARL STORZ offers a compact unit that provides optimal conditions for morcellation in conjunction with the UNIDRIVE® S III motor system.
A functioning suction depends on the vacuum generated in the suction container. This can be achieved via a vacuum pump from KARL STORZ or through a central suction system in the operating room.
- Efficient and time-saving tissue following enucleation of the prostate via powerful tissue aspiration
- Intelligent communication between motor and suction system via footpedal for extremely convenient operation
- Straightforward, individual installation in existing motor and suction systems