Maximum flexibility for the best possible integration solution
- Video management and documentation in up to 4K UHD resolution and 3D
- Medical device control through seamless integration of KARL STORZ SCB modules
- Optional control of general room functions
- Integration of commercial video conferencing systems to meet even the highest demands regarding transmission quality
- Control of all functions via the surgical monitors with touchscreen function, either directly from the sterile field or from the nurse workstation
- Modular system facilitating customization based on individual needs
A/V Management, Documentation & Communication
OR1 AIR® is a modern, compact, and interconnecting integration solution comprising the modules AIDA® + OR1™ .avm.
- One of the best image chains in its class, in brilliant 4K UHD, 3D, and FULL HD, from the endoscope to the monitor
- Live video streaming and audio talkback with bidirectional telestration
- Combined with the proven AIDA® documentation system
- Compact design
- Particularly well suited for a variety of communications applications – symposia, teaching, and consultation
AIDA® offers the possibility to capture and store still images and video sequences in FULL HD, 4K and 3D quality. This standalone solution enables the comprehensive implementation of all documentation requirements arising in surgical procedures.
- AIDA® seamlessly fits into existing organizational structures – onto equipment carts, into integrated ORs and existing IT infrastructures (DICOM, HL7)
- AIDA® offers the possibility to record two image sources simultaneously
- AIDA® offers an integrated and freely configurable safety checklist
- AIDA® reduces turnover time due to the Intelligent Export Manager with automated data storage in the background
- AIDA® in combination with SCENARA® provides a complete solution for image and video management inside and outside the OR
The modular application platform to support your OR processes
As a modular and expandable application platform, SCENARA® offers numerous functions to optimize processes in various areas in and around the operating room.
- SCENARA® Content Management ensures easy and intuitive administration, editing, and storage of the content generated along the patient care pathway.
- Convenient real-time audio and video transmission using SCENARA® Collaboration Management allows coordination between operating rooms and different hospital departments as well as virtual education and training.
- Images, videos, and reports can be accessed from PCs, tablets, or smartphones, so data is available anytime, anywhere for maximum flexibility.
- Standardized interfaces such as HL7 and DICOM guarantee compatibility with common hospital information and archiving systems, and up-to-date security guidelines ensure data protection and data security.
Large format 4K UHD multitouch monitor with integrated PC for the visualization of information and for communication
- Available in various sizes
- 12x zoomable dashboard
- Needs-oriented and workflow-based preset function
- Digital whiteboard for modern teamwork
- Integrated web browsers
- Display and use of classic hospital software solutions such as HIS, PACS, and RIS
OR1™ InWall Solution
OR Integration – almost invisible
- Efficient workplace design meets
- Smart enclosure of OR Integration technology
- Improved ergonomics
- Easy and fast installation in the OR: The OR can be put into operation quickly and is ready for use within a very short time
- Space-saving solution for holding the complete technology system in the OR and for fast service
- Touch screen and large screen are behind glass which simplifies cleaning and improves hygiene
The light with the extraordinary touch
LEDVISION® 65 combines the light quality of KARL STORZ surgical lighting with the demands placed on modern examination lights.
- High illumination intensity for examinations and minor procedures
- Illumination intensity adjustable in three levels through gesture control
- Energy-efficient LED light with excellent color rendering and integrated dimmer
- Equipped with a sterilizable handle for maximum hygienic safety
- Light on/off in case of repositioning
- Available as a ceiling-mounted, wall-mounted, or floorstand model to allow versatile use
Centralized Control of your Operating Room!
Pioneer in the remote control of medical equipment
- Centralized control of medical equipment in both the sterile and non-sterile areas
- Convenient OR setup thanks to one-touch snapshot preset function
- Unique unit control with RUI (Realistic User Interface) in combination with cockpit view in FULL HD
- Embedded high safety standards through observance of Medical Class IIb
and the latest cyber security standards
- Space-saving due to smaller housing
OFFICE1 Challenger ENT
The complete hygiene solution for ENT
The modular examination and procedure room concept for ENT is the optimal hygiene solution for doctor’s offices, hospitals, and clinics.
Clearly organized functional zones, a user-friendly room design taking individual needs into consideration, and an (optional) integrated visualization system optimize the entire examination process.
Every aspect of the system is designed with ergonomic requirements in mind, improving the structure of medical examinations. Clean and unclean sides are clearly distinguished to ensure optimal hygienic conditions. State-of-the art IT and video equipment facilitates high-quality examinations and diagnostic reliability.
The medical practitioner and the patient are equally involved in the examination process, which substantially improves patients' understanding of all subsequent interactions.
For years, KARL STORZ has not only been the global market leader in endoscopy but has also focused on the integration and digitalization of operating rooms. A broad network of experts further enables the company to offer, alongside OR integration systems, turnkey solutions throughout the surgical wing.
With HOSPITAL1®, KARL STORZ supports you from start to finish in your renovation or new construction project: Right from the start of the surgical wing planning process, KARL STORZ provides support on everything from floor and wall design to ceiling supply units, monitors, OR lights, surgical tables, and OR ventilation technology. The service and maintenance team will continue to assist you during the installation process and after project completion. These future-proof OR1™ integration systems are easy to expand, and regular software updates ensure that they're always up-to-date, so KARL STORZ remains a constant, reliable partner to its customers over the long term.