Unified Content Management and Interoperability by KARL STORZ
SCENARA™ is a platform-independent and modular software solution for data storage and administration that also features a centralized communication interface.
- SCENARA™ .store coordinates all endoscopic data, including patient and procedure data, from various systems at a central location and thus enables fast and mobile data access.
- SCENARA™ .connect minimizes the complexity of the workflow via optimal interoperability between documentation solutions from KARL STORZ and other available information and archive systems from various manufacturers.
- SCENARA™ .store and SCENARA™ .connect can be acquired with a service contract (optional). This includes software maintenance, troubleshooting and software updates without additional costs.
KARL STORZ OR1 FUSION®
The ultimate operating room control environment
The KARL STORZ OR1 FUSION® integrated OR stands for efficiency and readiness for the future. Innovative image processing, flexible utilization of the OR and the latest process optimization features in the OR zone are the particular highlights of this IP-based state-of-the-art operating room.
The following features deserve special mention:
- Image display in 3D, 4K ready
- Worldwide communication link for Skype and Skype for Business
- Various possibilities for video transmission in FULL HD and 3D
- Flexible integration of medical devices and multiple web-based systems, independent of manufacturer
We make the difference!
A modular examination and procedure room for ENT
OFFICE1 provides attractive solutions for private practices as well as private clinics, hospitals and university medical centers. The clear organization of functional zones as well as the ergonomic design tailored to individual requirements and optimal integration of the equipment utilized optimizes the entire medical examination process.
The customized ergonomic design also improves the structure of medical examinations while modern equipment ensures diagnostic reliability and high examination quality
The associated visualization concept facilitates diagnostics and ensures better patient integration into the examination process.