Fluorescence Imaging with the Modular IMAGE1 S™ Camera Platform from KARL STORZ
For imaging with the fluorescent dye indocyanine green (ICG)*, KARL STORZ offers brilliant, laser-free FULL HD imaging of the vascular system, biliary tract, and lymphatic system. The NIR/ICG system is based on the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform.
- 5 mm telescope available
- Multidisciplinary applications, e.g., in general and visceral surgery, thoracic surgery, gynecology, urology, and reconstructive surgery
- Xenon-based technology (no laser safety measures necessary)
- Optimal illumination and contrast enhancement
- All-in-one solution for laparoscopic and open surgery with VITOM® II ICG
- Outstanding user-friendliness
*Please verify that the fluorescent dye indocyanine green is approved for the respective indication in your country.
Stop Guessing. Start Knowing.
PDD – flexibility in visualization with IMAGE1 S
With Photodynamic Diagnosis (PDD) in FULL HD quality, another component has been added to the IMAGE1 S camera platform. The most outstanding feature of the HX FI camera heads is their versatile application possibilities. In addition to the PDD OPAL1™ technology, the S-Technologies CHROMA, SPECTRA A* and SPECTRA B* can also be displayed in white light.
- Versatile camera heads with PDD fluorescence imaging and S-Technologies
- Brilliant, razor-sharp FULL HD imaging
- Impressive lightweight and ergonomic design
- Both standard and pendulum camera heads available
- Part of the IMAGE1 S camera platform – compatible with IMAGE1 S X-LINK
- Easy-to-use PDD functionality via IMAGE1 S
*not for sale in the U.S.